Hahaz.. Back-ed.. (Lame).. Hahaz.. Hmm.. Today gonna fetch my ah ma from airport.. Coz she coming back from china.. Hahaz.. Miss her sia.. :(.. Heez.. Nvm.. Gonna c her soon.. Real soon!!
Today went bowling wif Hani.. Zhi hao & Mitchell.. At Pasir Ris.. Hahaz.. Downtown east there.. The Pasir Ris bowl.. Hahaz.. From 1+ in the aftnoon til around 4.. Den go Tampines pavilion there play pool.. Hahaz.. Haf been involve in pool very much recently wor.. Heez.. Addicted! Hahaz.. Aft tat went to ECP.. Find dear.. Return him his ring.. If not lata keep saying I take his ring.. (Diaoz..)Hahaz.. :D.. Den watt huh.. Yuppie.. Den go home with dear.. Stupid sia.. Hahaz.. (Lame!) Den.. Go visit dear's ah ma.. Den i go home.. Hahaz.. Den waiting for mom to get ready to go airport.. Den.. Dono lehz.. So called had a tiff wif dear aft I reach home.. Coz he call mi.. Tok a while den wanna put down.. Den I throw tantrum at him.. Den he say he stress over work den I still lyk tat.. Etc.. Den.. End upp not hapi.. Haiz.. My fault la.. NV spares a tot for him.. Coz I myself miss him den lyk tat.. I should have known how hard he has gotta work.. Should understand tat instead of throwing tantrum at him.. Haiz.. Why am I so insensible? *SORRY DEAR..* Haiz.. I guess sorry is all tat I can say now.. ('':)
Hmm.. Recently.. Zhi hao say he's willing to be my tutor.. Hahaz.. For both E & A Maths.. Hahaz.. Glad sia.. He’s mathematician.. Heez.. :D.. Tats one gd news.. But recently dear got jealous over some stuffs.. Moreover, he stress over work.. Had some unhappiness.. Luckily, it's a short one.. *thank god!*.. Ehh.. Watt else.. To say??.. Dono lehz.. Hahaz.. Hmm.. I miss dear! Very much.. Dear is going for a 2 days camp.. Wif his god-dad.. Edmund.. Dono at where.. Dono la.. Hahaz.. Den I wont be calling dear for 2 days.. Coz don wanna disturb him mah.. Hahaz.. Aiyaa.. Dono watt to say le la..
Gtg.. Tatax.. Hahaz.. Sorry.. Recently write soo short.. Paiseh.. Hahaz.. Well.. Take care! Lurbe my deariez & darlings lots!!
Today went bowling wif Hani.. Zhi hao & Mitchell.. At Pasir Ris.. Hahaz.. Downtown east there.. The Pasir Ris bowl.. Hahaz.. From 1+ in the aftnoon til around 4.. Den go Tampines pavilion there play pool.. Hahaz.. Haf been involve in pool very much recently wor.. Heez.. Addicted! Hahaz.. Aft tat went to ECP.. Find dear.. Return him his ring.. If not lata keep saying I take his ring.. (Diaoz..)Hahaz.. :D.. Den watt huh.. Yuppie.. Den go home with dear.. Stupid sia.. Hahaz.. (Lame!) Den.. Go visit dear's ah ma.. Den i go home.. Hahaz.. Den waiting for mom to get ready to go airport.. Den.. Dono lehz.. So called had a tiff wif dear aft I reach home.. Coz he call mi.. Tok a while den wanna put down.. Den I throw tantrum at him.. Den he say he stress over work den I still lyk tat.. Etc.. Den.. End upp not hapi.. Haiz.. My fault la.. NV spares a tot for him.. Coz I myself miss him den lyk tat.. I should have known how hard he has gotta work.. Should understand tat instead of throwing tantrum at him.. Haiz.. Why am I so insensible? *SORRY DEAR..* Haiz.. I guess sorry is all tat I can say now.. ('':)
Hmm.. Recently.. Zhi hao say he's willing to be my tutor.. Hahaz.. For both E & A Maths.. Hahaz.. Glad sia.. He’s mathematician.. Heez.. :D.. Tats one gd news.. But recently dear got jealous over some stuffs.. Moreover, he stress over work.. Had some unhappiness.. Luckily, it's a short one.. *thank god!*.. Ehh.. Watt else.. To say??.. Dono lehz.. Hahaz.. Hmm.. I miss dear! Very much.. Dear is going for a 2 days camp.. Wif his god-dad.. Edmund.. Dono at where.. Dono la.. Hahaz.. Den I wont be calling dear for 2 days.. Coz don wanna disturb him mah.. Hahaz.. Aiyaa.. Dono watt to say le la..
Gtg.. Tatax.. Hahaz.. Sorry.. Recently write soo short.. Paiseh.. Hahaz.. Well.. Take care! Lurbe my deariez & darlings lots!!




No comments:
Post a Comment