Saturday, May 14, 2005

heeloooo

today is Friday!! Tmr Saturday.. im suppose to be relaxing for weekends.. but I don tink cant bax.. next Monday & Tuesday got POA & A-maths paper.. Haiz.. den Tuesday got POA paper 1, A maths paper 1 & science(phy/chem.) paper 2.. Haiz.. stress ah!!!!!!!!! & i gotta noe maria visited my blog.. hahaz.. surprise..:p

Bored bored bored & bored!! Exams are ending.. im happi!! Hahaz.. hmm.. tis mid yr.. I studied.. but whether I can score well anot.. I tink haf to depend on the marker le bax.. ryt? Hahaz.. hopefully I do well bax.. :D.. heez.. recently wasnt in gd mood.. I suppose is coz of dear bax.. dear called mi.. sms mi.. but my anger don seems to fade off.. Haiz.. watts wrg wif u, CheeSim??? Haiz.. recently recall a lot of things.. past.. present.. & all the things tat happened recently.. sad? Hapi? Or watt?? I dono.. mixed feelings.. Haiz..

Today got back our class photo.. hmm.. quite nice la.. but somehow.. some of them spoilt the whole picture!! +idiot!+.. hahaz.. anyway.. its nice aft all.. hahaz.. :).. hmm.. now.. I guess Ron is at ECP bax.. coz he told mi he will be going down to ECP on Friday & Saturday.. Friday go foe BBQ.. Saturday go for fun.. hahaz.. he ask mii to go down today.. but I nv go.. hahaz.. ytd chatted wiff bear bear..(Dear's gd fren).. den he told mii abt him & his gf.. oliva.. heard abt the two of them.. but seldom see them together de lehz.. hahaz.. heez..

Today is e maths paper one and Chem.. heyy!! I find Chem easier!! Coz I reli studied! I studied til 3+am.. den stupid dear sms mii.. tok craps to mii.. made mii even more pissed! Idiot!!!! Hmphh.. juz received Wilson phone call.. ask mii to go his band's concert in june.. one the 23rd june.. hahaz.. hmm.. den still wan mii to ask my band members go.. den okiee lolz.. put a notice in band blog & notice board bax.. hahaz.. any enquires ask mii agn lolz.. hahaz.. but still dono the price yet lehz.. hahaz..

Tmr going to study a maths wiff Xiao long & qianhui they all.. hmm.. today Xiao long sick (if im not wrg.. heard from zhi hao).. wonder if hes okiee.. hahaz.. if not nobody teach mii a maths tmr ah!! Den fail.. die!! Muz at least pass.. cannot fail.. but so far a maths I got quite a number of topic don reli understand de lehz.. Haiz.. most confident one is simultaneous equation.. hahaz.. logarithm.. ect I not soo confident bax.. hahaz.. hopefully tmr's session will help mii to boost up my confidence.. hahaz..

Okiee la.. enough of moi rubbish.. wanna go do my stuffs le.. *no mood to write le..*.. take care pplz.. miss you guys sooo much worx.. hahaz.. muackz.. k

TO: NCO PPLZ.. WHEN ARE WE HAVING OUR BBQ?? I MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH EVA SINCE OUR LAST MEETING.. LETS GET MIT UP SOON OKIEE?? TAKE CARE!!!

No comments: