Saturday, May 21, 2005

haizzzzzzzzzzz

hii.. back here agn.. but.. today is in bad mood.. Haiz.. coz got back all my results.. & I din do well!!!! Fuck laa! ytd got back my Chinese result.. I flung it man! Im soooo damn bloody sad.. I tot I can do well.. coz I studied.. *wateva*.. study result still ka na sai… might a well don study.. flung all the way.. den go ITE!!

Today got back all our results.. ha.. guess watt.. all fail!!! All the subject I study.. but still can get watt I wan.. im soo damn fuck up today! I tot can at least make a pass.. but in the end.. walao.. CB!! *feel lyk giving up lolz..* its soo disheartening.. teachers tel mi not to gif up.. ask mi to continue to work hard.. say I will make it thru.. seems to be bullshit man! *no offence laa.. but tats exactly how I feel!*teacher say my study method is wrong.. watt a failure man! So many pplz ask mi not to be sad.. I don wanna cry at first.. but feel so disheartening.. den cried for a while.. den aft tat back to normal.. (smiling as usual..) den ppl ask mi why I not sad.. -_-.. not I not sad.. but life goes on.. no use crying over spilled milk.. tats watt ms Abraham taught mi before.. im taking things lightly mow.. I gotta pull myself together to continue the journey.. not moaning over the sadness caused by this exam.. (isnt tis watt teacher wanted mi to realize?) hahaz.. now.. all I gotta do CONCENTRATE ON MY CHINESE!!!! Clear my MT O.. den I wont be tat stress.. :D.. hahaz..

Hmm.. gtg laa.. going out wif Hani they all tmr agn.. playing bowling at pasir ris.. hahaz.. okiee.. take care pplz.. tatax.. for those who din do well for this mid yr.. get ur feet on agn.. work hard for prelim.. Jia you!! no more joking for June!!! :D

MY PRELIM TARGET -->L1R5 -->18

No comments: