hi to all.. im back to update le.. hahaz.. hmm.. watt do I wanna say? Ehh.. unknown.. hahaz..
today is the last day of exam.. having POA paper 1, add maths paper 2.. & phy/chem. Paper 1.. Haiz.. I hope I can do well for my add maths.. coz I studied!! Hopefully bax.. :D hahaz.. gonna go home straight aft the papers to slp! Haben been slpin well coz of examz.. hab been burning midnight oil man! Sick of it le!!! Arghh.. reli wanna hab a gd slp aft my papers.. hahaz.. :p
hmm.. so far.. all my paper are alrite.. except for my POA.. I din study for POA.. coz the paper clash wif add maths.. I onli study add maths.. nv even touch POA until last min.. Haiz.. nvm.. forget it.. its over! :(
hahaha.. dono watt to say le la.. update some other day bax.. take care pplz.. lurbe u guys lots!!!!
today is the last day of exam.. having POA paper 1, add maths paper 2.. & phy/chem. Paper 1.. Haiz.. I hope I can do well for my add maths.. coz I studied!! Hopefully bax.. :D hahaz.. gonna go home straight aft the papers to slp! Haben been slpin well coz of examz.. hab been burning midnight oil man! Sick of it le!!! Arghh.. reli wanna hab a gd slp aft my papers.. hahaz.. :p
hmm.. so far.. all my paper are alrite.. except for my POA.. I din study for POA.. coz the paper clash wif add maths.. I onli study add maths.. nv even touch POA until last min.. Haiz.. nvm.. forget it.. its over! :(
hahaha.. dono watt to say le la.. update some other day bax.. take care pplz.. lurbe u guys lots!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment