today no paper.. so went out wif hani.. qianhui.. jun feng.. Samuel.. zhi hao.. went to Singapore shopping centre.. at dhoby dhaut there.. play pool.. hahaz.. from 3+ in the aftnoon til I left to mit dear.. around 6.. *siao*.. play for sooo damn long lolz.. total madness man! Hahaz..
aft tat I went to hanifah house to watch the dolphin show.. hahaz.. den mit dear at ecp around 9.. he at hyper.. den I go there.. he playing.. so called training with his figure skaters & Kelvin.. going round round & round the tree in front of hyper.. hahaz.. I dono watt are they trying to do.. but I guess its to speed up their turning skills.. den aft tat went to mac.. pei dear eat.. den saw Maria & elbrienna.. (dono if I spell correctly..).. den Maria ask mi if I wanna play pool.. den im lyk.. I haf been playing pool since aftnoon.. ohh goshh.. den I tel her tat laa.. den nv go play.. den pei dear go rollerline.. sit there.. do nth.. den Maria they all came.. den blah blah blah.. den dear lock upp rollerline.. go find hong guan play billiard.. den dear won.. hahaz.. den mi & dear go jalan jalan.. den go back to rink.. tok a while.. den blah blah blah.. (lazy to write laa..) den dear say he go take his skate den he go home.. den go back rollerline take his skate.. den.. go back rink.. hahaz.. aft soo long.. I finally gotta c hu is Edmund.. dear's god-dad.. den.. hmm.. Edmund talked to mi.. aft we tok den dear say wanna go off le.. den go lolz.. hahaz.. ohh yaa.. I took dear's ring out.. den forget to return him! Aft tat he grumble say I take away his ring.. den blah blah.. hahaz..
well.. aft all.. had a fun day today!! So called addicted to pool man! Hahaz.. ohh goshh.. MT drill will commence tmr.. Haiz.. everyday Chinese.. im going crazy! 30 may 2005, my MT O!!! I aiming for A1.. A1 A1 A1 A1.. arghh.. get A1 den no need to worry for my Chinese le.. can concentrate on the rest of the subjects more! Hahaz.. okiee la.. gotta go.. take care pplz.. tatax.. :p
aft tat I went to hanifah house to watch the dolphin show.. hahaz.. den mit dear at ecp around 9.. he at hyper.. den I go there.. he playing.. so called training with his figure skaters & Kelvin.. going round round & round the tree in front of hyper.. hahaz.. I dono watt are they trying to do.. but I guess its to speed up their turning skills.. den aft tat went to mac.. pei dear eat.. den saw Maria & elbrienna.. (dono if I spell correctly..).. den Maria ask mi if I wanna play pool.. den im lyk.. I haf been playing pool since aftnoon.. ohh goshh.. den I tel her tat laa.. den nv go play.. den pei dear go rollerline.. sit there.. do nth.. den Maria they all came.. den blah blah blah.. den dear lock upp rollerline.. go find hong guan play billiard.. den dear won.. hahaz.. den mi & dear go jalan jalan.. den go back to rink.. tok a while.. den blah blah blah.. (lazy to write laa..) den dear say he go take his skate den he go home.. den go back rollerline take his skate.. den.. go back rink.. hahaz.. aft soo long.. I finally gotta c hu is Edmund.. dear's god-dad.. den.. hmm.. Edmund talked to mi.. aft we tok den dear say wanna go off le.. den go lolz.. hahaz.. ohh yaa.. I took dear's ring out.. den forget to return him! Aft tat he grumble say I take away his ring.. den blah blah.. hahaz..
well.. aft all.. had a fun day today!! So called addicted to pool man! Hahaz.. ohh goshh.. MT drill will commence tmr.. Haiz.. everyday Chinese.. im going crazy! 30 may 2005, my MT O!!! I aiming for A1.. A1 A1 A1 A1.. arghh.. get A1 den no need to worry for my Chinese le.. can concentrate on the rest of the subjects more! Hahaz.. okiee la.. gotta go.. take care pplz.. tatax.. :p




No comments:
Post a Comment