Back here again. Like i'm so bored? Arghh! Rahh! Uploading all the songs and stuffs into my laptop. Hahas. :) waiting for time to pass mann! Haix~ he's still not home yet lohh. Call him just now and he said he's at hong kong cafe. Like whatever? arGhh!
Hmphh! I doubt he's going to CC again. It seems to have became an excuse for him to go to work late lohh. Rather than really go to CC. LIAR! Hmphh! Yahh lahh. I admit i'm angry at him for always going home late whenever he wants to lahh. Then when I wanna go home late he don’t allow. Like what the fuck lahh. Only he can do then I cannot do. So unfair! I hate unfair treatment. I hate it!
I wonder if I should sleep or not. Like i'm tired but is going to get up at around 7:30am? Arghh! So irritating! Why didn't I sleep earlier just now? How stupid of me to stay up! Just to wait for his call!!!!! And he's happily enjoying himself with his friends outside. So selfish! Always never spare a thought for me. ALWAYS!!!!! So angry so angry so angry so angry SO ANGRY!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmphh!!
Haix~ I don't know if I should go out with qianhui they all or anybody to celebrate my birthday or not. Cause I don't really have the mood to celebrate. And if I go out with qianhui they all, he won't like it cause I didn't spend the day with him. Haix~ so what if I spend the day with him? Another day of disappointment like Valentine's Day? No present? No memento? No surprise on this special occasion? And it's gonna be another letdown? Another meaningless day? Haix~ I don't want such a birthday day. I don't want. I rather not have this day then. I rather everybody take it a normal may day, a normal labour day. Nothing else more than that. I don't wish to celebrate anymore festivals, for I think every festival will be another day like it is on the Valentine's Day. I don't want disappointed memories. If I have to have disappointments.. I rather I didn't celebrate that day at all. Haix~ sadness before my birthday.. how nice. :) just in time for my birthday. Just in time..
haix~ don't know lahh. Don't feel like celebrating. Really don't feel like. Plus i'm kinda quite busy with school works. Got a few tutorials to do. And some online homework too. ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Fan!!!!!! Irritating! Why 1st of may arrived so fast!??!!! I should be born on the 31st December lahh!! Hmphh! Then no need to fan now. RAHH!
Okays lahh. Go first. Take care to all. Bye bye. :)
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment