Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life.

UPDATES! :)

7th August 2009, Friday.
Went to work myself. Pris love didn't come to work. Stayed back for a little while after work until about 6:15pm then went home myself. Reach Yishun MRT about 7:30pm, call Queen and asked if there's any dinner. She said no so I went to eat my craving of MEE HUN KUAY. :) Then head over to Singtel shop to check some stuffs out. :) Home about 8:30pm. Watch TV, slack etc. Sleep about 5am? =\

8th August 2009, Saturday.
PHOTOSHOOT. =X I was late! Like really late! =X Woke up at about 9:30am when I'm suppose to meet at 9:30am! I'm so sorry Junwei. =\ Reach there about 11:45am. =X Shoot was until about 2pm. 100+ photos. Junwei will be making arrangements to pass me the disc tomorrow then probably I can upload them. :) Hehe. Lunch was at Bugis with Junwei then I went home. Home, showered and left home about 5:10pm. Reach Aljunied to meet Kenny to go to LFI. Listen to some talks and head over to ECP at about 8:30pm. Aloy and Bong was waiting for me. :) To eat dinnerrr. :) had chicken cutlet rice from pool center for dinner then went to skate like 10 rounds? =X Was like feeling so damn weak already. And tired too. Dancing in the club is way better than skating. -.- Grr. Head to Skatepark after. Yeah, I went to skatepart, to sit down and see them skate. -.- Then followed Aloy's car to The Cathay. :) Watch G.I Joe, AGAIN. -.- Yeah it's a good movie, but I doubt I'll watch it the THIRD time. Haha. Aloy send me home after movieee. THANK YOU! :) Home about 5am? Can't remember. LOL.

9th August 2009, Sunday.
NATIONAL DAY! Woke up about 4pm? Then get ready etc and went to Northpoint with my Family. :) After that I went to Vivo to meet up with Aloy, Bong and Zhu for dinner. Lynn was suppose to meet us but she didn't turn up. :( Dinner was at KFC cause I've got craving. Then went to wait for Dan Dan to pick Zhu up and we three went to St James to walk around. Then went back to Vivo. Went to Starbucks after and waited for Lynn, Shan and Jonathan. Then head to Gallery Bar. Went around St James the whole time. Aziz brought me in to Powerhouse cause it was an event so we can't get in without buying the ticket. Went in to Powerhouse, walk one round and went to Barnone. Aziz sang two songs. And he was so cute. Haha. Shan was drunk after I came back from Powerhouse cause of her ex-boyfriend. So I was more of looking after her. Sean's friends are mad. Opened a cannon and 3 bottles of martell. -.- Madness. Left St James at 4:30am. Send Shan home and dropped Huiyun at AMK before I go home. Home about 5:30am. Sleep 6am.

10th August 2009, Monday.
Woke up at 8:30am. Supposed to go for Sentosa but because rained so Eddy changed the meeting time to 12pm. But 11:15am I called Eddy, he say it was still raining so I continue to sleep. Woke up at 8pm. Get ready and went to LFI's BBQ at AMK with Kenny. Know a lot of people. After BBQ went to AMK Hub's Macdonald. Eat and slack. Then Kenny send me home. Thanks Kenny. Home about 12am. Sleep 1+am.

11th August 2009, Tuesday.
Went to work. Pris came to work at about 10am. Her last day. :( It was rather a surprise. Hais. Then send her out. Went home with Sandy and Rose as usual. Went to LFI for a talk. Then went home at 10:45pm. Home about 11:30pm. Sleep at 2am? Boring day, I know.

12th August 2009, Wednesday.
Went to work. Wasn't feeling very well. Having sore throat and block nose. Then almost lunch time I really cannot take it anymore, I told Royce I wanna take half day. Went home, ' pa ' sleep. Really cannot take it already. I don't know why also. :( Was just feeling damn sick. :( Sobs. Slept until about 11pm, Queen wake me up to eat and take medicine. Then went back to sleep at about 1am after shower etc.

13th August 2009, Thursday.
Didn't go to work. Home the whole day. Sick, what to do. Can only surf the net and do nothing. Terry Buddy came to meet me at Yishun and bring him to the fried rice he loves. Then he came up my house. He sang Karaoke with Queen while I was in the toilet. -.- Then when I'm out, he sing with me. All the duet old songs. -.- LOL. And Buddy keep saying I look like Jolin when I was singing Jolin's songs. LOL Then had some chat with Buddy. Then send him to MRT at about 11pm. And I came home. Now it's about 12:30am. I'm gonna sleep soon. Grr. Work tomorrow. And I don't know if I should go ECP tomorrow. =x Hais..

Photos yeah.
Update soon ba.
Goodnight readers.
x



Gallery Bar on National Day.
Photobucket
Lynn is drinking already. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Half drunk? LOL!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Shan I love you too. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
I want his hair!!!!!

Photobucket
SCANDAL! =X

Photobucket
We were being funny.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love this!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Some photos Junwei sent me. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
For his friend's wedding.

Photobucket
So nice. :)

Photobucket



Photoshoot.
Photobucket
One of the photo. =x
:)

No comments: