Went to work then went home with Sandy and Rose. Home about 6:30pm and was then deciding where to go etc. In the end decided to go sheesha with Sean, Maggie, Cheryl and Terry. Meet up with Terry and Cheryl at bugis about 9pm. Then head to Macdonald's for dinner. Sean and Maggie came to meet up with us at Macdonald's. And after eating we head to Arab Street. Sheesha until about 12:30am then we split cab to go to Katong to meet up with Eddy, Lynn and Marcus. Dota until 6am and Lucas's friend send me home. Thanks Eric, maybe you won't get the chance to see this. LOL. Home about 7:30am cause I chatted with Eric below my block for another half an hour or more. Sleep 8am.
1st August 2009, Saturday.
Sean woke me up at 5pm with his call. -.- If not I think I'd still be sleeping. Grr. Then got up and get ready etc. Woke Queen and Princesses up to go for QQ's birthday. Reach ECP about 8pm cause Queen went to Northpoint to get pressie for QQ! :) It's a really nice necklace with word engraved at the back. :) And QQ do love it. ^.^ And that's enough. Chatted and fool around. Eat and eat and eat and eat. LOL. Cheryl came to meet me and so is Sean and Angel after that. Some drama happened in between but oh well, all I cared about was just my Queen. The rest, Not the least important in my eyes. Sean was rather pissed to see what was happening though. Actually, almost everyone was. Haha! Head for St James after that. Meet up with my girls and managed to sign them all in :) Tang Tang was there too. Terry buddy came as well. It was really crowded that day. Saw a lot of friends and really happy about it. :) Though I felt something was missing and I didn't really have the mood. But was trying hard to bring myself up so that the rest won't be affected by me. :) Because I love all of them. :D Head to Macdonald's at about 3:30am cause we were hungry. Head to Sean's together with Cheryl and Lynn. So did Terry came after that. Watch cartoon until I fall asleep at 6:30am?
2nd August 2009, Sunday.
Woke up with Lynn lying next to me. :) It feels good to be waking up having someone by my side. :) Then was watching this show by the name of don't know what. -.- And Sean bugged me to called Auggie to ask about some stuffs. Was reluctant but still did in the end cause he was dead worried. Then some nasty things happened and I don't wanna mention. -.- Slack at his house until about 6:30pm and went home with Lynn. Shared a cab with her and I'm home about 7:30pm. Sleep after some chat with Queen and I'm deadbeat! -.- Sleep about 10pm.
3rd August 2009, Monday.
Woke up about 6:30am and get ready to work. Pris love woke up late and ask me not to wait for her. Went home after work and get ready to go out to Hougang for Grand Uncle's Wake. Wait for Uncle Chris to reach my place before going together. Reach there about 9:45pm and stayed until about 11:30pm and head home. Home about 11:50pm and after a chat with Queen and Brother-In-Law then I went downstairs with Queen to buy some stuffs. Home about 1am and went to bathe. After showering, I chat with Queen for another little while before going to bed. It's now 2:15am. Gonna turn in in another 10 minutes. Queen is now in my room reading newspaper. -.-
Somehow, I dislike it when Queen tell people ' I do not like to see so many guys watching my daughter from behind. If you want, just go forward. If not, just stay away forever. ' - Direct translation from Chinese. She said it in front of the skaters that day at ECP! -.- Which I was then, WTH. Then again she spoke to me about it when we were talking together with my Brother-In-Law. She told me she said that so that those guys can wake up. Honestly speaking, I've no goddamn idea who is she referring to and I don't really wanna find out cause, they're skaters. I don't wanna be ' fishing in the same pond ' again? And yes, I don't have feelings for anyone in that ' pond '. Not anymore. Queen said ' Kat, you can't treat everyone like brother brother ' . But this is me, I treat everyone the same, if you don't notice. It doesn't mean I'm interested in you or whatsoever. I'm not. And I'm sorry if I do made you feel that I am. Cause I don't. If I'm really interested in you, I'm not like that. I'm sorry to say this but yeah, I'm not interest in that ' pond '. For I've been near that pond for so many years and I'm leaving for another pond. *Bleahs*
OKAY. I'm sorry if those words hurt. But well................. =X
Grr. I'm the bad girl, I'm the evil one. I'm the demon.
I'm everything that is not good.
I sucks, okay? :(
QQ Birthday at ECP.

Princess Jiamin.

Queen. ^.^

Oink.


Viff.

Marcus.

Eddy.


Sherine.

Lynn.

Girls.

Cheryl, Lynn, Kat, Sherine.

Aziz & Sean.

Kat, Aziz & Sean.

:)

Terrryyyyy.

Us.


Purple lashesssss. ^.^

Powerhouse. :D


*loves*
Why are you doing this to me?
You're all that I ever asked for.
You mean the world to me.. :(
You're all that I ever asked for.
You mean the world to me.. :(




No comments:
Post a Comment