Friday, August 07, 2009

Photos update.

Just photos and nothing else.

Sentosaaaaaaaa! :)) Love it! ^.^
Photobucket
Ziyi & I.

Photobucket
Coronaaaa.

Photobucket
Photographer is Ziyi. :D

Photobucket
FAT!

Photobucket
I was looking at hot guyyss?

Photobucket
Love this! Except for the fats. -.-

Photobucket
Darn cute.

Photobucket
Love you Lynn.

Photobucket
*twist*

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So cute. :)

Photobucket
I TOOK THIS. I'm awesome.

Photobucket
MBT & I.

Photobucket
My tattoo nice? The sky is nice too! :D

Photobucket
Newly Wed. :D

Photobucket
Modelsssssss.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Like Emo eys? But he say he enjoying the scenaryyy. Haha

Photobucket


Photobucket
Bev's House. We're really small. =\

Photobucket
Getting ready to jump into the poollll!!!

Photobucket
SENTOSAAA.

Photobucket
Bev's living room.


MARIE'S 20TH.
Photobucket
Steph//Marie//Kat.

Photobucket
Four of us. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Steph : My Hottest Friend
Kat : Hottest Friend sia. Tsktsk. :)

Photobucket
I like to dance with girls.

Photobucket
Buddy for life.. :) Boozeeeeee.^.^

Photobucket
Perfect nailss. ^.^

Photobucket
Group. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay that's all. :)

Go away go away go away!!!
Every minute, every second, I can't stop missing and thinking about you.

No comments: