Sunday, June 07, 2009

Life Can Never Be This Good. =) *Edited.

Alright! Let me update now. =) I've been busy, partying. =\ Opps. But I'm happy, that's all that matters. =)

Okay, Friday I went home after work. Went home to get ready etc. Then head down to town for dinner with Jas and Dennis, my two KUKUs. =D Had dinner at Cine. Dear Friend came to meet us at Cine. =) After we head back to Dear Friend's cause I want Dear Friend to change the top! =) While Jas & Dennis head to somewhere else. Dear Friend reach home, changed and we head to St James. =) Dear Friend drove.. Haha. Okay, he's basically driving almost everytime. -.- Dear Friend introduced his Auntie Julie to me. Nice meeting her. Hahas. =) Yeahs, we went to club together! LOL! But she went to Dragonfly. Friday night was trance night at Powerhouse. So the crowd was quite little. But music wasn't that fantastic. =( So didn't really enjoy ourselves. Clubbed until about 4:45am then Dear Friend went to get car and we head to Macdonald's cause Sean wants to eat. -.- Then we ( Sean, Angeline and Me ) all head to Dear Friend's. =) Dear Friend and Sean was still drinking while me and Angel is sitting at the TV room watching MTV. -.- Hais that two... Crazy people. LOL. Then slept at 6am. Tired! =X

Saturday, woke up about 3pm. Cause of phone calls! Grr. LOL. Then wash up etc. Talk to Auntie Julie and play with Dear Friend's sister for a while before we go out for lunch. =) Dear Friend took us to 1 Degree 15 for lunch! Darn nice! Love the place a lot. =) Thanks Dear Friend. =) The place is amazing! =) I can't believe that the membership for 1 degree 15 is like 150K! OMFG. So darn expensive. It's a bit reduntant if you don't have a yatch or boat and you get the membership. Lucky Dear Friend is a residence of Sentosa. =) Dear Friend brought us to walk around.. So nice.. Angel and I was so amazed by the Bar there! You can literally sit in the water to drink! As in, tables and chairs are all in the water! Cool sia! Took some photos! Upload them later! Haha. =) After lunch, Dear Friend dropped Angel and Sean at Harbour Front and we went back to Dear Friend's. Watch a bit of bleach with Dear Friend then I cannot take it already. I give up and head for the bed to sleep. -.- After eating = Sleeping time. =X Slept until about 8pm then get up and get ready to go out. Left Dear Friend's at about 8:45pm. Dear Friend's Dad send us out. Dear Friend's Dad is so nice. =) Love Dear Friend's Family! =D Dropped at Zouk with Dear Friend and had dinner at the prata place. =) Queen spoke to Dear Friend on the phone and teased Dear Friend. HAHA. So funny. Ohh well, Queen is always happy whenever she talk to Dear Friend. =) It's a good thing. ^^ After dinner, Dear Friend send me off to take cab cause I'll be going to Double O and Dear Friend is staying at Zouk for Friend's birthday. Reach Double O about 9:50pm then got in together with my girls. =) Left for China 1 to meet up with my three KUKUs. =) HAHAHA. Then head down to St James. =) Powerhouse was fun last night. Though full house, but still fun! =) It's been quite some time since I was up on the stage. Last night, I went up with the girls. LOL. Thank god I'm not below. If not I think there'll be another fight like last week. -.- Bleahs. But we've got a lot of back ups last night. All thanks to Sean. =) But Sean nearly fought last night. Bad boy bad boy! Haha. Head home with Jas and Dennis after clubbing. Reach home about 4am and Dear Friend called. OMG! 4am and Dear Friend is still outside! -.- Dear Friend is suppose to go back to jail by 8am! LOL. Oh well.. Dear Friend happy can already. ^^ Home, use come and sleep at about 6am, AGAIN! haha.

And today! I'm gonna be at home and be a good girl. No Bleach Day today. =) Working tomorrow! Grr.

Photos times! =)


5th June - 6th June. =)
Photobucket
FIRST TIME I PUT FAKE LASHES MYSELF!

Photobucket
Kat//Angel.

Photobucket
Sean//Bev.

Photobucket
Sean.

Photobucket
My Girls.

Photobucket
Sherine//Kat

Photobucket
Kat//Steph.

Photobucket
Kat//Marie.

Photobucket
MARTELL.

Photobucket
Kat//Auggie.

Photobucket
Jas//Kat.

Photobucket
Yun//Kat.

Photobucket
My Lovely Girls. =)

Photobucket
Look at my earrings! LOL

Photobucket
SUPAFLY!~

Photobucket
Kat//Sean.

Photobucket
Kat//Angel. =) *LOVES.


1 DEGREE 15! ^^
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
A bar in the middle of all the boats. =)

Photobucket
THE TABLES AND CHAIRS IN WATER! SO COOL!!! =D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Everywhere is water can! =)



Okay. Time to do my own things! =)
Goodbye people.

No comments: