PHOTOS! =))
Quite a lot of photos. Since I haven't been uploading. =X I only upload some. The rest are all in Facebook. =)







Happy Little Girl. =)

ORHHH!!!!

Nerd.


3 Specs. =)


I'm trying to be a MAN! LOL

I like the contacts! But Dear Friend scold me say damn scary. Hahaha.



Kat//Shyler.

Jojo//Nick at Lina's wedding dinner.

Boat Quay. Nicole & Yun.

Nicole//Jas.

Guess who?

Four Girls. =)

Lychee Martini.

Whisky Coke VS Vodka Cranberry.

Angel//Sean. So sweettt! =D

Bev//Kat

Mae//Bel//Kat

Lia//Rah//Jaz

www.sixofus.com. HAHA.
QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY!! ^^







The Four Sisters.

My Family.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MY TATTOO!!!!!
.
.
.






I almost fell asleep. -.-

I'm jealous. =( For Dear Friend is going clubbing with a girl. And he still tell me about it. =(
Am lazy to upload. =|
I'll try to upload more often k! =)
I feel that, jealousy is somehow, taking over me as days goes by. For Dear Friend is so popular. =(
Anyway, just a short update lahh.
Yesterday was Tuesday. I went to work. Then after work, go home. Changed and went to Northpoint to meet the two KUKUs for dinner. And they made me wait, as usual. -.- Then had Yoshinoya. Haha. Oh! Starbucks at Northpoint is open already! Darn nice! =) Dear Friend was at Butter Fact with friends. Hmm.. I wanna party too! =( Hais.. But glad Dear Friend had a crazy and fun night!=) Then home after dinner. Com, sleep at 1am.
Today! Go to work myself cause didn't want Pris to be late for sales meeting. But end up we both reach at the same time. LOL! Cause she was caught in traffic jam. -.- After work, went to Far East with Pris. Shop a bit. Bought a dress and a heels. Nice okay! But $ fly away already. =( Cannot go town with Pris next time. -.- After that Pris go for her Spa session and I went over to Plaza Sing, to collect Dear Friend's bracelet. Dear Friend came to meet me at Plaza Sing after then we walked around for a while. Accompany Dear Friend to eat dinner and had some chat while he's eating. =) I'm glad Dear Friend opens up to me, yet again. =) I don't want Dear Friend to keep things in heart. I knew something was wrong. Am just waiting for Dear Friend to talk about it. And yupps, Dear Friend said it and it makes me feel a lot better. =) Then walk around again. LOL. Saw all the Naruto's toys and Dear Friend and I was looking for Bleach's stuffs. Tsk. We saw some darn cool swords. Cute sia. Haha. Wanted to watch movie, Night At The Museum 2. But cause it's a bit late so no more timings. =( Maybe tomorrow bahhs. =) Then slack a while and we both go home. LOL. But now, I'm home and Dear Friend should be at St James. Too bad I've got work tomorrow, if not I can accompany Dear Friend. LOL! Ohh well.
Am tired. Gonna sleep soon. =) Update soon k. =)
I'll be enjoying life for weekends! So yeahs, don't expect me to be updating! =X
POWERHOUSE! LOL!
Goodnights People!




No comments:
Post a Comment