Monday, June 29, 2009

Updatesssssss.

Been away for weekends.

Yes, it's my Second Princess, Geline's Wedding. Her big day. The rest of the things, fuck off. -.-
Priority is my family. Nothing else matters. Not even skating or clubbing. =)

Alright!
19th June 2009, Friday.
Worked half day. Then met QQ at Lavender MRT. The two stupid KUKUs suppose to be there by 1pm. -.- end up reach at 1:15pm. WTH. When I told them not to be late cause the bus cannot be late one. Worse is, ALL LATE. WTF. Was a bit pissed for that fact cause I got work and I can manage to reach there on time. But the rest? -.- Almost flared up but I told myself to control. My Princess's friends also. Tell me they're meeting up 1:45pm at Lavender. Yeah right. -.- Reach 2:35pm. The bus uncle was so god damn pissed. -.- Yeah, bus left at 2:45pm. We delayed the bus. Reach Kluang at about 5:30pm. By then my cousin and my Queen are already at Kluang waiting for all of us. Then did a bit of shopping and about four cars came to pick us up. =) back to Kahang and buffet time! =))) Walk around, entertain people, drinking etc. Back to Aunt's place about 2am. Sleep 3am. =\ Darn tired.

20th June 2009, Saturday.
Woke up about 8am, by Jaslyn and Dennis. -.- Then get ready etc and go to my Uncle's place by 10am. Groom reach the place together with his 11 brother's cars waiting to get into the house. AHAHAHAHA. Darn funny. =) Made them wore adult pampers and eat funny things. =\ Yeah, played with them for an hour before they can get to my Princess. =) Then serve tea etc. Dinner was much more happening. =) Sang a song together with my cousin and dedicate it to my Princess and her Prince. =) End of the dinner, my Brother-In-Law's friend open the car booth and blast music with his 6 basses and 8 speakers music system and everyone got darn high I swear! -.- Darn cool. Singapore won't have this kind of thing, I swear. In the first place, you can't even modify the car until that extend, lose out. Secondly, you'll get complaint for making so much noise, lose out. HAHAHA. Lousy. Too bad. After dinner, rush back to Singapore. The part I hate most. Don't even feel like leaving.. But for those who wanna go back, I choose to go back lohhs. If not, I wouldn't be rushing myself and got myself so effing tired. -.- To be nice, I said I'm going back for Runway. But to be crude, I'll just say I'll stay for my family. Runway is nothing compared to my family. -.- But well, I choosed to be nice. Yet, I didn't bother to wake up the next morning for Runway. HOW COOL. I'm too tired.. Cannot blame. Runway is once in a YEAR. But my Princess's wedding is once in a LIFETIME. So yeah, Runway is just a cake compared to my Princess's big day. =) Priority = FAMILY. =)

21st June 2009, Sunday.
SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY. And shit the whole day. WTF. It's like upset Tummy the whole day lahh fuck. -.- Laosai. Grrrr. I can't remember what happened. =x

22nd June 2009, Monday.
On leave cause tummy really not feeling well. =( Too much alcohol recently I guess. Have been having diarrhoea. and yeah, slept the whole day too. Supposed to have JCI's PIT course but was canceled. -.- I was there already so I actually went down to Barnone for a while to see Aziz before he left for Germany. Aziz can sing really well. Really really well.. =) He can be a singer! Seriously! =D The first song he sang was ' Angel ' then followed by two other songs and end with ' Stop and Stare ' . OMG two of them are my favourites! =)))) darn cool. Drank a bit and home about 1am. Slept 3am.

23rd June 2009, Tuesday.
Worked. Then home after work. Met up with Jaslyn and Dennis for dinner at S11. But before I even meet them, I was so hungry I ate. -.- So I went to drink water nia. Kenny joined us at S11 and after that we went to Yishun Dam. =) Slack and chill until about 11pm then Dennis send me home. =) Slept 1am. =)

24th June 2009, Wednesday.
Worked. Then after work met up with Terry buddy at Mustafar and get some books from him. Then pass the book to Sean to pass to Bev. Yeah, nothing much. Home after that. =) Tired! Slept after I eat. GRR. Fatty soon. No more Katty. =(

25th June 2009, Thursday.
Worked. After work went to a friend's BBQ and then slack etc. Drink and talk and do stupid stuffs. -.- Home about 3:30am. Thanks to my friend's dad for sending me home. 

26th June 2009, Friday.
Sick. Had migrain and didn't go to work. Think I haven't been resting well. That's why.. =\ Took Queen's Anarex and KO the whole day. -.- The medicine is like sleeping pill to me. Wth. It's actually for muscle relaxing and pain release. Yeah my migrain did go away but it turn me into a pig. -.- Managed to wake up for a while at 2pm then went back to sleep again at 3pm. -.- Until 5pm. Pris love keep trying to call me and get me but I couldn't get up. I'm sorry love. =( Went to Chinatown to meet Pris love and Junna. went to do Pedicure and Manicure. I'm so loving my Pedi and Manicures. =) Did the Gel Manicure. Looks really lovely. =) And I've got two flowers on my Pedicure. HAHAHA. Signed up a package from the shop and I'm gonna bring my Queen there next time! =) Spent $300 there. =S Darn Expensive. But oh well, it's worth it. =) Met up with Sean and Angel Darling when I was having my dinner. They had some issue cause of some stuffs. Hais.. I don't know what to do also. Tried my best to keep them happy and bring their mood up. But it seems helpless. And I really don't know what to do.. =( Stayover at Sean's cause Angel Darling feels better with me around. 

27th June 2009, Saturday.
Woke up at 9:30am. Then found out both Sean and Angel Darling is not around anymore. -.- Sean went to work and Angel Darling got driving. So I stayed in the room and use the computer for a while then went back to sleep. -.- Angel Darling called me about 11:15am and ask me what I want from Old ChangKee. Then I went back to sleep again. -.- Darling came back and calls me a pig. Lol. Laze in the bed while Darling go and bathe etc. Then went downstairs to have our little brunch. Then talk to Darling a little. Then I get changed and head to my place. Spent about 3hours at my place. =x Darling waited for me to bathe, get ready etc. =\ Sorry I took so long. I was procastinating. =S Talk a bit, walk here and there a bit, eat a bit, talk a bit, then slack a bit etc. You know lahhs.. Girls.. =X Then helped Darling to dressed up and did a bit of make up for her. Hope she likes it. =) I'm not a professional. But at least I tried to do what I can. Then head to Marina Square to get a book for my Princess Geline. Then head to Plaza Singapura to get the ring. =) While waiting for the engravement, we had our dinner at my favourite curry chicken rice! =) Basement. =)) Then went to Watson to get some cosmetics. =\ Met Kenny there then slack a while and wanted to go over to Double O. But fuck the door bitch. -.-  We were only 3 minutes late. They doesn't wanna let me use my Girl Card. -.- So yeah, left and head for St James instead. -.- Reach St James at about 11:45pm. Then got in, slack a while. Queen called me from Malaysia and told me some stuffs. Was really very much affected after that call. But am trying hard to keep that feeling away and still stay bubbly in front of Kenny and Darling. I don't know what happen, Darling just suddenly seems to be shunning me. I asked her things, she just keep shaking her head. Thus I tell them say I wanna make a call to my Princess Geline. Went out to smoking area to make the call, holding the Jug of Vodka Cranberry. Talking to her and drinking. After the call, went back to find Kenny and Darling. Something happened and it turn out really nasty. I got more unhappy and started drinking.. Drinking really a lot. Drowning myself with alcohol.. The next thing I know is, I was in toilet for almost 2 hours. Vomiting. -.- Yeah, two hours. I'm sorry if I got anyone worry.. After that met up with Dear Friend.. Club closed at 5am. Left with Dear Friend.. In the car while we're on the way back to Dear Friend's, I told Dear Friend what happened.. And Dear Friend told me some stuffs too. It's just a darn bad day for the both of us. Hais.. Back to Dear Friend's and chatted for a while.. It's an emotional day for the both of us eys. Hais.. Slept about 6:30am? Don't really know. 

28th June 2009, Sunday.
Woke up about 5pm, I think? Then went downstairs and saw Dear Friend's sister and aunt swimming. Went over and talked to them. Dear Friend woke up about 6pm. Dinner at Dear Friend's and watch the movie ' Red Eye ' until about 9:30pm. Then watch some other shows until about 10:30pm. Went to study to use computer and watch the movie ' Bolt ' on computer. So cute. Hahaha. And at the same time, we're doing some quizes online and competing with each other to see who score better. HAHAHA. So funny. =) But it's nice isn't it. LOL. Entertaining each other. =) Then Dear Friend's hungry so he drove out to get some cup noodles. Then went back and continue watching ' Bolt ' and I left about 1:30am. =X home about 2:10am. Message Dear Friend I'm home etc. Didn't intend to sleep.. So I did chores until now, 5:20am. -.- 

Okay, so much of my life. -.- I'm so darn lazy to update nowadays. -.- 
Weekdays = Work. Weekends = Slack/Party. -.- As simple as that. 
Wanna ask me about skating? I know nuts now. Don't really bother as much as last time. 
For I realised, I'm no longer like the past. The reason why I started skating is for the fun of it and enjoyment. Skating is a hobby, a passion. Not a mission to me. 
I don't wanna compete anymore. I'm leaving the competition ground. I'm not gonna step into that competitive ground anymore. 
I shall now declay that I'm gonna retire from competitions. Whoever wanna win, win all you want. I just wanna enjoy skating as a sport, as a hobby. 
I don't wanna feel like I've got a task to accomplish, a mission to complete. Team Elite? Yes it's a good team. But since my heart is no longer with the will to train and go for competition, I'm not gonna bring the Team's name down by staying in the Team. I'll tell Steven soon that I'm gonna leave the Team. He can give my vacancy to someone else. I just wanna do some casual skating. It's not I don't like skating. I do like, but I don't like to compete. I just like to go Demos like what Demo Team used to do. Having fun and like, enjoy each other's company. I don't wanna feel pressured by the competitions and get myself so nervous just because I'm in the Team and I need to go for competition. I know what I want now. And this is Final. I'm not gonna repeat myself anymore. Staying in the Team won't bring back the passion I used to have towards comepetition. Thus, leaving the Team is a better choice. =)

And on the other note, regarding Sean and Angel Darling. Both are my friends and I don't want them to end up so unhappy. I think I tried too hard to help them resolve their problems until I'm like, getting into deep shit. I should just mind my own fucking business and not to care so much. I realise everytime I try to be a nice friend, nice person, I get myself into unneccessary troubles. I'm sorry Angel Darling. If any of my actions seems undecent to you. I was just trying to help.. But now since I can't be of any help, I'm gonna stay away from everything. I'm sorry for not gonna offer anymore helps. I can still be there listening to you two. But please, don't expect me to be a messenger or whatever anymore. I don't wanna be caught in between.. I'm not trying to be harsh but I just need to state my stands. I don't wanna make things worse. Hope you two will understand. =)


*You know I'll never wanna leave you alone. I just wanna be there for you.
Even if it takes forever to know you, understand you, I'll still be there. 
Because I never wanna let you be alone.

No comments: