Friday, January 18, 2008

well it's all done.

' I THINK YOU MIGHT BE ATTACHED SOON.. AND I THINK THE PERSON IS BEVAN '

well, whatever. zac said that to me. i'm not really bothered by that sentence no more. no relationship stuffs for me now. say whatever you wanna say. it's not really gonna affect me. sick of relationship and the things you have to go through. commitments and responsibilities. and the burden to have in mind. fuck those stuffs now. stay away from me now, cause I BITES! (:

attended learning coach workshop on tuesday. know a lot of new partners from different stores. nice knowing them. and WE ALL clicks. cause we're auditory and global people. (: HAHAHA. learnt a lot that day.. how to handle new partners. how to coach them the correct way etc. (: interesting. (: haha. enjoyed myself there.. (: nice experience. (:

just got the news of bev's gonna leave in february. gonna be away for a few months. well, he's from there. it's necessary for him to go back. haha. he misses his friends there i think. yupps. just hope he's happy. (: HAVE FUN BEVYY. (:

anyways, i'm gonna go for CMC ( coffee master challenge ) in february. 23rd i think. WELL WELL WELL, kat's gonna study AGAIN after SO LONG. hahaha. gonna bring back my black apron. (: haha. BLACK APRON IS MINE. (: YESSA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA. (:

and i've to attend retail lobby workshop too. WOW~ busy busy katty. (: good hors? all my time for work. and nothing else. probably the next thing is my girls. (: hahaha. (:

GIRLS, AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU THREE, I'LL BE ABLE TO PULL THROUGH EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU ALL..

yayy.. hopefully can meet up with steph before she leave for shanghai. hais. she's going to shanghai for five months. FREAKING FIVE MONTHS OKAY! :( she'll missed my birthday... :( SOBS. but i don't care. she better get me my birthday pressie though! (: hehees. i love you.. and i know you love me toooooooooooooooo. (:

okays. i'm lazy to blog.. off for two days though. hahaha. might be meeting up with ben and all. hahaha. tomorrow night maybe.. if they going east side. cause i'll be at east coast!

AND..........

I'M MEETING SEDUCTIVES ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (: missed them. tsktsk.

No comments: