today is valentine's day!! hahas. back to blog finally after so long.
haix, so sad i didn't get the results i want for Os. i scored 18 for L1R4 and 24 for L1R5. haix, can get into business course though. but have to fight with people like mad lahh. haix.!!!! so sad lahh
hmm, today is valentine's day. so don't talk about sad stuffs. hahas.
I WANT TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED DADA, THAT I LOVE ALL OF YOUU SO MUCHH!!!!!
well, he's on his way to my house. then we wanted to eat sakae sushi. yahh. hahas. hmm, don't know whatt to say leh. just registered for my JAE. hahas. hope i can get into the business course i want bahh. NGEE ANN POLY!! I WANT YOUU!!!! hehees.
ermm, okiee lahh. enough ler bahh. gotta go lerx. meeting him soon. hahas. :) take care to all. :)
haix, so sad i didn't get the results i want for Os. i scored 18 for L1R4 and 24 for L1R5. haix, can get into business course though. but have to fight with people like mad lahh. haix.!!!! so sad lahh
hmm, today is valentine's day. so don't talk about sad stuffs. hahas.
I WANT TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED DADA, THAT I LOVE ALL OF YOUU SO MUCHH!!!!!
well, he's on his way to my house. then we wanted to eat sakae sushi. yahh. hahas. hmm, don't know whatt to say leh. just registered for my JAE. hahas. hope i can get into the business course i want bahh. NGEE ANN POLY!! I WANT YOUU!!!! hehees.
ermm, okiee lahh. enough ler bahh. gotta go lerx. meeting him soon. hahas. :) take care to all. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment