Monday, November 21, 2005

Hellos. Back lerx. However, I said the next entry would be on the 22 November. But I'm back here today. It has been a month since I last blog. Hmm, many things happened. Happy and sad, both have.

Dear just went to Hong Kong this morning with Edmond, daisy and one of their friends whom I don't know whatt his name was. I didn't have the chance to say bye to him cause I fall asleep while waiting for him to reply my message. Hahaz. Start to miss him lerx. Arghh! I feel like crying! Well, honestly speaking, I am somewhat happy when he is away. Hahaz. Err, I don't mean I doesn't want him back. I want, but sometimes his presence stress miee upp cause he got jealous over my friends. Hehees. I need him but don't want to be stress upp by him cause of friends. I don't think it's worth it bahh. Kekeke. he'll be back next week. Haix. Such a long week mann. Missing him can be so de terrible worx. Hehees. Haix. Hope he take good care of himself there cause he just got himself injured while skating on Thursday. Missing him so much. Haix. Dear, please be home safe and sound. I'll be waiting for youu. :)

Went out with Kris darling yesterday. Went to catch a movie at cenileisure. ''The Exorcism of Emily Rose''. Hehees. To miee, it was scary! However, Kris like, nothing happen like that. Hmpff. Then met Karen etc in the cinema while leaving. Hahaz. So coincident. Went shopping with darling, bought much stuff! Darling bought miee much stuff when she went to Hong Kong last week. Hehees. So sweet yeah?

Hahaz. Like got not much to say lehx. Update again bahh. Take care peoples.

To qianhui, girl, don't know whyy, we seems to get further apart again. I hope we will get back closer like before. I know I haven't been spending much tie with youu, but it doesn't mean I want to leave. Hope youu understand.

To zhen, darling, finally see youu happier after that bastard thing. Hope youu and him will last til the end. Jia you! True love doesn't come by easily.

To chuti, laogong, youu seems to be very stressed upp during this Os period, exam ending soon, must tell yourself to relax after that alright? Hope youu and your dear will last too. All the best.

No comments: