Heyy! I'm back lerx. Yupps. Finally, Os ended. It's time for miee to enjoy myself to the fullest! Studied for so long, time for miee to enjoy lerx. Hahas. Hehees. Have been for today! :)
Haix, though happy cause exam ended, but sad cause i'm leaving BDS. i've been in BDS for four long years and now it's time to say goodbye, say not sad is actually a lie. My feelings for BDS, has grown to be much more than I thought it was as years past. I realize I can't bear to part with BDS, the teachers and the friends whom I know for the four years in BDS. Time pass very fast when we are really enjoying ourselves. Haix. I mean, whatt can I do in order to stop the clock from tickling? There's simply nothing I could do. :) Today, I found out that actually, BDS was such a nice place to be, except for the rules to be followed. Hehees. Sometimes, people will only get to realize the importance of certain things when they are parting or when they actually lose them once. Well, i've never lose BDS cause it doesn't belongs to miee, but i'm parting it. Of course, many others would feel the same at this point of time. Before we left this hectic place, we would want to get out of it as soon as possible. However, when the day come we have to separate with it, many just can't bear to leave. People out there, BDSians, ask yourself, aren’t this whatt youu feel? If youu aren't feeling this way, then I can understand that maybe there are too many unhappy things happened throughout this four years that makes youu really detest this 'second home'. :)
There are just too many things that makes miee can't bear to leave BDS. First of all, the band, which i've been with for four years. The second family of mine in BDS. Band, I love youu! Since I was secondary two, Mr. Jais wants miee to take over the band as an unofficial drum major. I was just a welfare leader then. I wasn't willing to take the post as this post has arisen unhappy things to happen thereafter. Since I was secondary one, I just wish to be a normal member who doesn't hold any post and play my instrument well but never did I expect Mr. Jais to think so highly of miee. Many a times, I wanted to give upp but he has always been there to talk miee out and encourage miee never to give upp and must do my best to bring the band upp. Therefore, with the support of many others and Mr. Jais, I started to work for the band, appeal for many things that has yet to happen for the past years. Finally, I was the official drum major of the band last year. Actually, I don't feel surprise when I was announced the drum major. Should I say by then, I was feeling tired and is hoping for someone else to take over my job. Well, I have no right to say anything about selecting the leaders. Hahas. Definitely, I never want my members to always think that i'm abusing my rank. Therefore, I try my best to blend in with them, listen to their suggestions and to meet their needs in band. Hmm, maybe to some others, I was selected as leader is because of Mr. Jais but I can tell youu people, I never ever ask Mr. Jais to give miee the rank. Neither do I curry favour the teachers-in-charge. I never like hypocrites. Some of those who are closer to miee should know that I once beg the teacher to strip miee off the CCA leader but she doesn't allow. Well, it's now the past. Hahas. Four years, i've attend the SYF twice. Both are bronze, of course, I feel sad and disappointed when the result was released. Hmm, I thought something better would be achieved the second round but it didn't. Hahas. I mean, I can't say much about this as it is over lerx. :) Anyway, band, I would still be visiting youu people next year, must continue to work hard. Jia you! :D
Secondly, my friends. For the four years, there are just too many misunderstandings and hurt was created. First year, i've my beloved sisters, S-Sarah, M-Mabel, A-Amelia, L-Jazren and L-CheeSim and we formed S.M.A.L.L + Mae- Kamae. I love all of them. For they are my very first few friends and they meant a lot to miee at that point of time. They are more than just friends are. Even until now, I still love them like before. :) Then second year, I got to know Nicole, viki and shina. They were my closest friends for the second year. I mean of course I still keep in contact with my S.M.A.L.L + Mae. However, some misunderstanding occurs and we weren't as close as ever. It was very upsetting I mean, but sometimes friendship could be stronger this way. Hahas. It didn't turn out to be whatt I mean. Well, that's life. Nevertheless, we got back together again the third year and things gets better since then. Followed by qianhui, yuzhen, chuti and Ifah. Not forgetting Trevor, Faris, Jimmy and Kelvin. In addition, some others whom I didn't mention but I know they've got into my life. They got into my life and we became best friends then. I lost Ifah due to some problems and I know it is almost impossible to get back this friendship, as I was hurt. I no longer hate her but I just don't have the courage to accept her. Until fourth year, miee, qianhui, yuzhen and chuti seems to be leading 'on-off' friendship. We are close sometimes and we are not sometimes. This is the part where it saddens miee a lot. I treasure all of them but I don't know whyy somehow, our friendship lacks of something. Well, obviously I hope that things would get better and we would then be back to the past again. :) Haix, hopefully I could get whatt I want. :) Friends are gifts from god. I agree totally to this. Friends, I love youu all!
Lastly, the last reason for miee not wanting to leave this school is the teachers. I specially want to thank Mr. Roskhaider, Ms Abraham, ms shek, Mdm Tan BB and Mrs Djie. They've help miee along the way and never fail to encourage miee to do better than before. I know I let some of them down. Sorry teachers, i'm really sorry.
Well, these are the main reasons whyy I can't bear to leave BDS. Haix. So many things, so many people. i'm really going to miss them all. I bet i'll be thinking of all the past when I leave BDS bahh. Kekeke.
Hmm, I think I had enough for today lerx. Going to stop here now. will update soon. Hahas. Take care to all. Hehees.
*can't wait for my NCO chalet!!! 28-30November!!!*
Haix, though happy cause exam ended, but sad cause i'm leaving BDS. i've been in BDS for four long years and now it's time to say goodbye, say not sad is actually a lie. My feelings for BDS, has grown to be much more than I thought it was as years past. I realize I can't bear to part with BDS, the teachers and the friends whom I know for the four years in BDS. Time pass very fast when we are really enjoying ourselves. Haix. I mean, whatt can I do in order to stop the clock from tickling? There's simply nothing I could do. :) Today, I found out that actually, BDS was such a nice place to be, except for the rules to be followed. Hehees. Sometimes, people will only get to realize the importance of certain things when they are parting or when they actually lose them once. Well, i've never lose BDS cause it doesn't belongs to miee, but i'm parting it. Of course, many others would feel the same at this point of time. Before we left this hectic place, we would want to get out of it as soon as possible. However, when the day come we have to separate with it, many just can't bear to leave. People out there, BDSians, ask yourself, aren’t this whatt youu feel? If youu aren't feeling this way, then I can understand that maybe there are too many unhappy things happened throughout this four years that makes youu really detest this 'second home'. :)
There are just too many things that makes miee can't bear to leave BDS. First of all, the band, which i've been with for four years. The second family of mine in BDS. Band, I love youu! Since I was secondary two, Mr. Jais wants miee to take over the band as an unofficial drum major. I was just a welfare leader then. I wasn't willing to take the post as this post has arisen unhappy things to happen thereafter. Since I was secondary one, I just wish to be a normal member who doesn't hold any post and play my instrument well but never did I expect Mr. Jais to think so highly of miee. Many a times, I wanted to give upp but he has always been there to talk miee out and encourage miee never to give upp and must do my best to bring the band upp. Therefore, with the support of many others and Mr. Jais, I started to work for the band, appeal for many things that has yet to happen for the past years. Finally, I was the official drum major of the band last year. Actually, I don't feel surprise when I was announced the drum major. Should I say by then, I was feeling tired and is hoping for someone else to take over my job. Well, I have no right to say anything about selecting the leaders. Hahas. Definitely, I never want my members to always think that i'm abusing my rank. Therefore, I try my best to blend in with them, listen to their suggestions and to meet their needs in band. Hmm, maybe to some others, I was selected as leader is because of Mr. Jais but I can tell youu people, I never ever ask Mr. Jais to give miee the rank. Neither do I curry favour the teachers-in-charge. I never like hypocrites. Some of those who are closer to miee should know that I once beg the teacher to strip miee off the CCA leader but she doesn't allow. Well, it's now the past. Hahas. Four years, i've attend the SYF twice. Both are bronze, of course, I feel sad and disappointed when the result was released. Hmm, I thought something better would be achieved the second round but it didn't. Hahas. I mean, I can't say much about this as it is over lerx. :) Anyway, band, I would still be visiting youu people next year, must continue to work hard. Jia you! :D
Secondly, my friends. For the four years, there are just too many misunderstandings and hurt was created. First year, i've my beloved sisters, S-Sarah, M-Mabel, A-Amelia, L-Jazren and L-CheeSim and we formed S.M.A.L.L + Mae- Kamae. I love all of them. For they are my very first few friends and they meant a lot to miee at that point of time. They are more than just friends are. Even until now, I still love them like before. :) Then second year, I got to know Nicole, viki and shina. They were my closest friends for the second year. I mean of course I still keep in contact with my S.M.A.L.L + Mae. However, some misunderstanding occurs and we weren't as close as ever. It was very upsetting I mean, but sometimes friendship could be stronger this way. Hahas. It didn't turn out to be whatt I mean. Well, that's life. Nevertheless, we got back together again the third year and things gets better since then. Followed by qianhui, yuzhen, chuti and Ifah. Not forgetting Trevor, Faris, Jimmy and Kelvin. In addition, some others whom I didn't mention but I know they've got into my life. They got into my life and we became best friends then. I lost Ifah due to some problems and I know it is almost impossible to get back this friendship, as I was hurt. I no longer hate her but I just don't have the courage to accept her. Until fourth year, miee, qianhui, yuzhen and chuti seems to be leading 'on-off' friendship. We are close sometimes and we are not sometimes. This is the part where it saddens miee a lot. I treasure all of them but I don't know whyy somehow, our friendship lacks of something. Well, obviously I hope that things would get better and we would then be back to the past again. :) Haix, hopefully I could get whatt I want. :) Friends are gifts from god. I agree totally to this. Friends, I love youu all!
Lastly, the last reason for miee not wanting to leave this school is the teachers. I specially want to thank Mr. Roskhaider, Ms Abraham, ms shek, Mdm Tan BB and Mrs Djie. They've help miee along the way and never fail to encourage miee to do better than before. I know I let some of them down. Sorry teachers, i'm really sorry.
Well, these are the main reasons whyy I can't bear to leave BDS. Haix. So many things, so many people. i'm really going to miss them all. I bet i'll be thinking of all the past when I leave BDS bahh. Kekeke.
Hmm, I think I had enough for today lerx. Going to stop here now. will update soon. Hahas. Take care to all. Hehees.
*can't wait for my NCO chalet!!! 28-30November!!!*




No comments:
Post a Comment