Monday, October 03, 2005

Today back again. Haiz. I suppose this might be my last blog entry until my O levels end on the 22 Nov bax. Maybe I will drop by to tag at my board but not making an entry bax. Haiz.

don't know watt to write here. Find that i'm getting lesser and lesser things to blog in lerx lolz. Haiz. Watt should I do now? I feel so irk. By studies and that stupid dear of mine. Ohhh goshh, this period of time, I shouldn't be thinking of him. Yeshh, he should be out of my mine until exams finish. i'm meeting Kris darling next Saturday. Her birthday is coming, need to spend some time with her. Bringing her to a dinner. Hahaz. Oops. I think if she gets to read this, she will be like, diaoz. Hahaz. =) darling, think of watt youu want to eat alright? I bring youu there. Or youu let miee decide? I bring youu to somewhere romantic. Heheez. =) kekeke. Darling, I miss youu so much!

Hmm, talking about her. It has been some time since we last meet upp right? Ohhh, was it the St Pat's concert? Can't remember, roughly there I think. Hahaz. I was suppose to meet her on Tuesday after lessons to jurong to repair her brother's Zen Micro but in the end she say let miee rest cause I just had my prelims. However, the truth was I stayed back in school to study until quite late that day. Heheez. Haiz. Somehow, I miss the days going to ECP lehx. Feel like skating, but I can't. Haiz~ talk about skating after O levels bax. Ohhh yaa, talk about skating, I think I buying lightning. Hahaz. Will be going down to rollerline to look at it after Os. Heheez. Stella told miee lightning 3 cost $279. Then if I buying Kelvin will give miee some more discount. Hahaz. Diaoz. After O levels, I am really going to enjoy myself to the core lolz.

Hahaz. Meeting Jaryl on next Saturday to pass him the NCO chalet money. Heheez. $15. The dates also change to 28-30 November. Jaryl's birthday lolz. On the 30th. Throw him into the sea arhh. Smash the cake at him. Hahaz. So lucky to have us to celebrate with him lolz. So good. My birthday not even one NCO people celebrated with miee lolz. Heheez. But got him laa. Aiyaa~ don't know laa. Mention his name I feel so vex. don't want to talk about him lerx laa. Let my mind rest. Hmpff.

Arghh~~!! No mood for blogging. Take care to all.

No comments: