Friday, September 09, 2005

haiz

Hellos. i'm back to blogging lerx. Haiz. In two days time, my dear is going away for Malaysia for five days. Going to miss him terribly lerx. Sobs!

Haiz. Such a long time since I last updated. Almost a month right? don't have the time to go blogging laa, partly cause i'm lazy and cause i'm busy. Busy going hospital and ECP, recently. Hahaz. Hospital for grandma and ECP for skating. Went there on last Saturday, this Monday and the day before yesterday, which was Tuesday laa. Hahaz. Dots. Went there skate with dear and of course Edmond they all lolz. Yupp. Watt else can I do when I'm at ECP nowadays? Hahaz. Monday night when I was in rollerline, I saw a pair of skate I love so much! It cost 469 bucks lolz. Dots. So ex lehz. Wanted to buy, but no money now, have to save upp first. Hmm, but dear ask miee to buy lightning. Haiz. So confused, which one should I buy? Lightning or the one I like? Haiz. Ask dear again bax. Hahaz. =)

Well, heard my grandma is going to discharge soon, hopefully will be just in this week!!! can't wait for her to come home lolz. =) Heheez. Yesterday my Thomas called miee, so happy to receive a call from him. He is back from overseas. Well, don't misunderstand, he's someone who helped to solve a misunderstanding between miee and dear last year and he saved the relationship!! Thanks to him last year!! Kekeke. So nice that he actually he remembers miee lehz. I thought he would have forgotten about miee when he is away. Hahaz. So kind of him. He told miee he met dear at ECP. Then they played billiard. =) Saw Maria on Tuesday night at rink when I was back from jetty with jolyn they all, hahaz. =) she was with Ron they all, sitting at the usual corner lolz. Haiz, miee and Maria, don't seems to be able to talk naturally when we are facing each other lehz. I mean, I guess it is because of miee bax. Haiz. don't know lehz, we seems to be different when we're messaging each other. She doesn't seem happy that day. Maybe because of her Add-Math bax. Hmm, I thought of helping her, but I myself sucks at trigonometry, so I had better keep quiet, if not teach her wrongly. Hahaz. Nevertheless, I hope to see her smiling next time I sees her at ECP! Smile daughter! =)

Haiz. So many things happened for the past weeks. Happy and sad. Or rather more to sadness bax. Of course, with sadness, there will be disappointment. I am pretty sure nobody would want to encounter sadness if they can avoid. Somehow, we cannot avoid some of the sadness that is meant to happen. Haiz. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, how many of us can actually tell whether we will be happy or sad the next second? None of us. Temporary sadness is definitely better than long term. Who would want to be sad, crying, looking bored all the time? Haiz. Sometimes we human are just not sensible enough, not observant enough towards the surrounding. Sometimes our lack of understanding towards one person can make a person sad. The words from our mouth would give the person youu love a great blow. Haiz. How many of us actually encountered all these? And how many of us can face them bravely? Haiz. This is life, we human somehow have to face them, maybe not now but at a later part of lifetime. It is a sad thing that we can't get to know true friends for our life but it will be one great thing if we does. Haiz.

Haiz. Okiee laa, no mood for blogging suddenly, too many things are crossing my mind, I can't tell if i'm blogging the right things or not lerx. Take care people. Love youu my Kris baby and my beloved Bao Bei, always.

No comments: