Haiz. Back lerx. With lots of disappointments with myself. Of course, it is because of prelim. Haiz. Wondering watt I should do now. aiyaa. don't know laa.
Tomorrow dear is returning from Malaysia. It has been almost a week since I last saw him. Somehow, I got used to the days without him lerx. I don't know why, but I seems to be trying to get use to it from the start. Haiz. Somewhat, my mind is blur. Haiz. Hope it is because by the stress from prelims and that it will not last long. =)
Hmm, didn't do well for the first few papers of prelims. Haiz. Try harder bax. =P ehh, Ohhh yaa, for those who have been reading my blog, my apology first. Because I am going to put password into my blog and I am afraid youu all will not be able to read my blog after that. Maria, don't worry, mummy will give youu the password. Okiee? =) as for that OMG friend of yours, ehh, sorry okiee? Hahaz. Reason as to why I am doing this is because I do not want some people to visit my blog, but if I think that I can take out the password, i will do it. =D err, recently I have been trying to catch upp with my studies. Hope I can do well, or maybe just a normal grade will do for my prelims. I don't ask for excellent grade but I hope I can meet my targets. Hahaz. This somehow seems to be difficult now. Heheez.
Hmm, okiee laa. Have to go lerx. I am going to study and memorise chemistry stuffs lerx. Take care to all. =)
Tomorrow dear is returning from Malaysia. It has been almost a week since I last saw him. Somehow, I got used to the days without him lerx. I don't know why, but I seems to be trying to get use to it from the start. Haiz. Somewhat, my mind is blur. Haiz. Hope it is because by the stress from prelims and that it will not last long. =)
Hmm, didn't do well for the first few papers of prelims. Haiz. Try harder bax. =P ehh, Ohhh yaa, for those who have been reading my blog, my apology first. Because I am going to put password into my blog and I am afraid youu all will not be able to read my blog after that. Maria, don't worry, mummy will give youu the password. Okiee? =) as for that OMG friend of yours, ehh, sorry okiee? Hahaz. Reason as to why I am doing this is because I do not want some people to visit my blog, but if I think that I can take out the password, i will do it. =D err, recently I have been trying to catch upp with my studies. Hope I can do well, or maybe just a normal grade will do for my prelims. I don't ask for excellent grade but I hope I can meet my targets. Hahaz. This somehow seems to be difficult now. Heheez.
Hmm, okiee laa. Have to go lerx. I am going to study and memorise chemistry stuffs lerx. Take care to all. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment