Saturday, June 04, 2005

hii.. back to update agn.. hahaz.. lyk so long nv update yeah? Hahaz.. indeed.. ytd went catholic high's concert.. with Kris and frenz.. hahaz.. @ VCH agn.. heez.. :p.. ohh yaa.. today is Jun Rong's Bdae.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN RONG!! :p

Ohhh goshh.. finally gotta see Ze Yi.. my NCO fren.. aft such a long tym man!.. hahaz.. other than his hair style.. nth changed! Hahaz.. hmm.. watt else.. ehh.. yuppie.. Kris is crazy over 'Edison'.. hahaz.. ryt? Kris.. cant stand her and her 'Edison'.. hahaz.. Ze Yi made Kris malu.. hahaz.. tatts was reli hilarious.. heez.. good job Ze Yi! Hahaz.. OMG!!! Ze Yi's frenz mistaken mi as his girlfriend.. OMG!!! Tats a huge joke man! Hahaz.. but thank god Ze yi explained.. hahaz.. guess watt?.. last tym I tot catholic high is a mix sch.. hahaz.. den in the end found out it's a boys sch.. through Sylvester.. hahaz.. hmm.. I enjoyed myself at the concert last night.. Jericho.. I'll nv forget tat wonderful piece.. its soo nice lolz.. goshh.. its Catholic High's SYF choice piece.. lasted for about 10mins man! But it was marvelous.. its no wonder they got Gold with Honour.. they deserve it.. I can feel the piece.. they play with soo much feelings.. envy them sia.. Haiz.. if BDS band can play with so much feelings.. tat will be great.. hahaz.. I juz love tat piece.. so nice.. all their hard works seems to be the reflections of the piece they played.. aft all.. it’s a fantastic piece!! Well.. thank you Ze Yi.. & band.. coz they've made the concert a successful one! Hahaz..

well.. talking about my MT O papers.. Haiz.. paper 1 is okiee to mi.. but paper 2 not very.. die laa.. Haiz.. nvm.. juz wait & see.. I shall see how I do for the paper in July.. hahaz.. hmm.. recently fell sick.. down with flu.. serious one some more.. ohh goshh.. absent from sch for 3 days.. hahaz.. ppl muz be tinkin im lucky.. no need to go sch.. but its damn boring at home lolz.. take medicine & slp lyk pig onli! Stupid medicine.. coz drowsiness de.. Haiz.. den recently nv go find dear oso.. hahaz.. miz him sia.. wondering how is he.. is he doing well.. taken his lunch? Dinner? Or even.. did he slp?.. Haiz.. eva since rollerline opened.. he hasn't been resting well.. stupid Alan.. still wanna mit him in the middle of the night.. scram la.. let my dear rest laa.. noob! So inconsiderate.. tat day still ask dear can ask mi out anot.. dumb question.. tis kind of guy should be whack! Thank you aunty Anne.. scolded him.. hahaz.. =D hmm..

Haiz.. NCO BBQ cancelled.. miz my NCO frenz.. Haiz.. ehh.. dono watt to say le lehz.. juz hope I get well soon bax.. pplz.. take care! Don be lyk mi.. okiee?

No comments: