hallow! Back to update! Heez.. so long nv update yeah? Hahaz.. hmm.. watt to do.. 'BZ'.. hahaz.. yaa.. pei my precious dear lolz! Hahaz..
yuppie! For the past week.. have been spending my time with my precious dear.. everyday.. without fail.. hahaz.. down to ECP.. help out at Rollerline.. hahaz.. hmm.. has been a long time since I last updated ryt? Oopps.. hahaz.. lazy to update laa.. heez.. Sry! -_-''.. hahaz.. ehh.. watt did I do for the past week?? Hahaz.. Yupp.. POOL! Played pool.. den go ECP.. tats all bax.. hahaz.. but had fun.. last tym tot that down at ECP is gonna be bored.. but was fun actually.. have ppl lyk Terence, dion, Kelvin, Stella, Alan.. etc.. hahaz.. they entertain mi to the core man! Hahaz.. had a lot of fun there! Reli enjoyed myself! Chatting with aunty Felicia.. aunty Anne.. jolyn.. Sophie.. etc.. hahaz.. noe a lot of pplz there.. hahaz.. den Edmond was there quite a few tyms.. den chat with him.. he asked mi a lot of questions.. hahaz.. hmm.. all kinda silly.. but mean a lot laa.. hahaz.. den.. learnt a lot from Kelvin regarding skating.. hahaz.. spend my nights with dear.. at ECP.. his house & Paul's house.. hahaz.. wonderful week man! but holidays ending soon.. so fast sia.. Haiz.. hmm.. kinda miss the days I had in ECP.. helping out at Rollerline.. hahaz.. their 'assistant supervisor'.. hahaz.. dear is the supervisor.. den im in charge of supervising dear! Hahaz.. den they call mi thee assistant supervisor.. I tot its suppose to be supervisor's supervisor?? Hahaz.. heez.. den watt huh? Yupp.. went to walk at town with Kris! My beloved banditx! Hahaz.. & there she started her 'Edison'.. reli crazy over MELVIN!! Cant stand u man!! hahaz.. we bought a glasses.. going to wear it on Thursday.. for the ACJC concert! Hahaz.. cool man! heez.. waiting for tat day wor.. hahaz..
ohh yaa.. tis afternoon received a call from my Pri Sch fren.. ask mi go for gathering.. a BBQ.. tis Wednesday.. At Pasir Ris.. Hahaz.. yaa.. miss my Pri sch frenz soo much! Hahaz.. nvm.. gonna mit them on Wednesday.. heez.. so fun! Im reli looking forward to tis event.. hahaz.. lyk so many event im forward to yeah? Yupp.. im! Hahaz..
ehh.. hmm.. hahaz.. watt else?? yaa.. juz now dear say wanna buy mi skate.. den i'll have no excuse of not skating le.. Haiz.. why? Why? Why? Diaoz.. but I feel bad laa.. make him buy skate for mi coz he wan mi to learn skating.. Haiz.. hmm.. at most I pay him back if he reli buy laa.. hahaz.. =D.. learn skating?.. ehh.. im interested laa.. but scared fall down lehz.. hahaz.. -_-''''.. dotz.. okiee laa.. for dear's sake.. I shall learn skating den.. Stella wanna teach mi.. hmm.. Kelvin's wife.. hahaz.. den I've no say.. coz its dear who ask her to teach mi de.. hahaz.. heez.. hohohohoho..
yaa.. recently Iskandar msg mi say he's gg in army end of this month.. well.. all the best to him.. hope he get use to the environment bax.. hahaz..
yaa.. recently oso.. qianhui & mi lyk.. distance drifting apart agn.. I dono watts the reason tis tym round.. but definitely.. I guess.. she's kinda angry with mi.. for watt? I dono.. Haiz.. dono laa.. I don wanna be vexed over frenship stuffs le.. I juz wanna be hapi.. hahaz.. lyk I promised dear.. no matter watt happened.. I will stay happi.. hahaz.. juz lyk for the past week.. i've been extremely happi spending my tym with my precious dear! Hahaz.. I don wanna be unhapi le.. not anymore.. if I tink im happier with other frenz.. i'll go with them.. if I tink they'll make mi sad.. I guess.. juz forget it bax.. Haiz.. I onli noe.. frenz are pplz whom we will share all our sorrows & joys.. not hiding everything from mi or lying to mi.. & I HATE LIARS!! If eva I found out myself being cheated by my close fren.. I tink I rather give upp tis frenship.. coz I tink its not worth it.. I tot close frenz are suppose to be true to each other? But y is tis happening? Lying to each other? Tats not close fren anymore! Ryt? Hahaz.. cant be bothered now..
hmm.. juz wanna say a few words to these following pplz.. hahaz.. here goes..
Kris.. my beloved senior!
Dearest Kris darling.. thank you for remembering mi even aft u graduated.. I LOVE YOU! We spent many tym together.. all the concerts we went together.. all the places we went together.. all our photos.. our memories.. our tyms in band.. our duets.. Fate of the god.. La Storia.. I miss them every now & den.. u noe? I hope when u leave mi for a better future.. please don forget tis junior of urs have u in mind.. all the tym.. hope u wont forget all our happi memories.. okiee? Once agn.. Kris.. I LOVE YOU! I (''v'') U..
Hani & Jaz..
Hello deariez.. we've quite close recently.. playing pool.. studying together.. playing.. joking around.. thank you.. for making mi happi & not sad.. tyms had with u guys will nv get bored or sad!.. hahaz.. thanks for spending tym with mi.. heez.. take good care of yourself okiee? Don fall sick or watt ah.. kekekeke..
Samuel didi..
Hello didi.. how are u? still playing dota izzit? Lata I don talk to u den u noe ah! Hahaz.. hmm.. muz study okiee? Don keep playing hor.. muz be guai ah.. hahaz.. hmm.. anyway.. thanks for tolerating my naggings.. coz always nag at u ryt? Ask u study.. ryt? Hahaz.. wan u gd laa.. okiee? Sry if I made u hate mi for tat okiee? Hmm.. hahaz.. take care okiee?
Qianhui..
Gal.. I dono watt happened between us.. eva since the last unhappiness.. we seems to have been behaving awkwardly towards each other.. no longer tat open towards each other.. though I tried to be normal.. lyk how we are lyk last tym.. things seems to be difficult.. Sry.. its all I can say.. I wanna care for u.. show u concern.. but I don seems to do it well.. I tried to make u speak up whenever u're with mi.. I tried to make u tel mi watts in u.. but all I noe is.. u seems to refuse to tel mi or even let mi noe.. okiee.. tats ur privacy.. i've no ryts to interfere.. but no matter watt.. I reli don wish to see u sad or unhapi.. serious.. gal.. there's a huge gap between us.. all I can say is.. i've done all tat I can to hold on to tis frenship of ours.. but im reli tired.. its lyk.. no matter how hard I try to make u hapi.. u don seems to be able to be truthful towards mi.. which I tink it's a fact tat u don find mi the best person to turn to.. well.. if tats the case.. I shall leave our frenship to fate.. to destiny.. lyk watt ppl always says.. let nature take its courses.. ryt? Everything shui Yuan bax.. if we're fate to be frenz foreva.. we will.. but if we're not.. no matter watt we do.. it will nv be ours.. I hope if one day.. u tink tat im leaving u.. please don tink tat I don wanna be ur fren.. i've tried.. or in fact.. done all tat I can to prolong tis frenship.. I cherish our frenship.. but lyk I said.. things din turn out the way I wan.. hope u get tis ryt.. okiee? I noe u read my blog.. so I noe u'll see tis msg tat I'm telling u now.. well.. please don be sad.. im not leaving u foreva.. if u nids mi.. u can turn to mi.. i'll be there for u.. take care..
Hahaz.. here come the last person.. my very very important man in tis life.. of coz.. he's none other than my precious dear..
Bao Bei! Lurbe u! sooo much! heez.. thank you for teaching mi watts happi & how to be happi.. the tym I had with u is very crucial & memorable.. be it happi or sad.. I cherish every second of them.. but now u where got make mi sad de hor? Every time make mi smile & laugh.. hor? Tats why I cant bear to leave u agn le.. =D.. but u huh.. every time got jealous over little things.. but im happi to noe u did laa.. coz it shows tat u care mah.. hahaz.. =D.. & u huh.. every time call mi 'nui ren' & 'girlfriend'.. cannot call mi darling izzit? Last tym always call mi darling.. now keep calling mi tis two names.. lyk weird weird de lehz.. heez.. okiee laa.. since u lyk den call lolz.. hahaz.. forgive u.. coz u call mi honey & lao po.. hahaz.. *lame*.. diaoz.. hahaz.. dear! Thank you.. for always being sweet to mi hor.. hahaz.. lurbe yaa!!.. heez.. next month gonna be our 3yrs anniversary le.. any plan to celebrate it? Hahaz.. I guess u would wan mi to pei u the whole day ryt? Heez.. okiee laa.. hmm.. pei u lolz.. who ask u my dear ryt?.. hahaz.. my 'nan ren'.. kekeke.. bleahz.. okiee laa.. I juz pray tat u will be successful in ur work.. & tat u're happi & healthy.. always.. okiee? Lurbe yaa lots.. muackz.. *hugz*.. miss yaa..
Hmm.. watt else I wanna say?? Yaa.. almost forget! One of the event im looking forward to is my NCO music exchange on the 20th & 21st!! im sooo looking forward to it.. I miss all my NCO frenz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally gotta see them soon.. real soon.. hahaz.. pplz.. i'll be looking forward these two days.. at woodlands ring sec ryt?.. I shall see u guys there man! hahaz.. meanwhile.. take care.. don fall sick.. if not lata cannot go for NCO gathering.. heez.. ohh yaa.. Wilson.. all the best for yaa Montfiesta.. okiee? Hahaz.. muz do ur best hor.. i'll be there to see ur band! Hahaz.. good luck in advance! =D
Okiee laa.. nagging shall stop here bax.. hahaz.. hmm yaa.. heyy.. Maria.. y nv c u at ECP? i've down for more than a week.. but still nv see u.. hahaz.. was tinking of asking u to play pool with mi.. hahaz.. okiee laa.. gotta go.. take care pplz.. smile always.. don frown.. hahaz.. Heez..
yuppie! For the past week.. have been spending my time with my precious dear.. everyday.. without fail.. hahaz.. down to ECP.. help out at Rollerline.. hahaz.. hmm.. has been a long time since I last updated ryt? Oopps.. hahaz.. lazy to update laa.. heez.. Sry! -_-''.. hahaz.. ehh.. watt did I do for the past week?? Hahaz.. Yupp.. POOL! Played pool.. den go ECP.. tats all bax.. hahaz.. but had fun.. last tym tot that down at ECP is gonna be bored.. but was fun actually.. have ppl lyk Terence, dion, Kelvin, Stella, Alan.. etc.. hahaz.. they entertain mi to the core man! Hahaz.. had a lot of fun there! Reli enjoyed myself! Chatting with aunty Felicia.. aunty Anne.. jolyn.. Sophie.. etc.. hahaz.. noe a lot of pplz there.. hahaz.. den Edmond was there quite a few tyms.. den chat with him.. he asked mi a lot of questions.. hahaz.. hmm.. all kinda silly.. but mean a lot laa.. hahaz.. den.. learnt a lot from Kelvin regarding skating.. hahaz.. spend my nights with dear.. at ECP.. his house & Paul's house.. hahaz.. wonderful week man! but holidays ending soon.. so fast sia.. Haiz.. hmm.. kinda miss the days I had in ECP.. helping out at Rollerline.. hahaz.. their 'assistant supervisor'.. hahaz.. dear is the supervisor.. den im in charge of supervising dear! Hahaz.. den they call mi thee assistant supervisor.. I tot its suppose to be supervisor's supervisor?? Hahaz.. heez.. den watt huh? Yupp.. went to walk at town with Kris! My beloved banditx! Hahaz.. & there she started her 'Edison'.. reli crazy over MELVIN!! Cant stand u man!! hahaz.. we bought a glasses.. going to wear it on Thursday.. for the ACJC concert! Hahaz.. cool man! heez.. waiting for tat day wor.. hahaz..
ohh yaa.. tis afternoon received a call from my Pri Sch fren.. ask mi go for gathering.. a BBQ.. tis Wednesday.. At Pasir Ris.. Hahaz.. yaa.. miss my Pri sch frenz soo much! Hahaz.. nvm.. gonna mit them on Wednesday.. heez.. so fun! Im reli looking forward to tis event.. hahaz.. lyk so many event im forward to yeah? Yupp.. im! Hahaz..
ehh.. hmm.. hahaz.. watt else?? yaa.. juz now dear say wanna buy mi skate.. den i'll have no excuse of not skating le.. Haiz.. why? Why? Why? Diaoz.. but I feel bad laa.. make him buy skate for mi coz he wan mi to learn skating.. Haiz.. hmm.. at most I pay him back if he reli buy laa.. hahaz.. =D.. learn skating?.. ehh.. im interested laa.. but scared fall down lehz.. hahaz.. -_-''''.. dotz.. okiee laa.. for dear's sake.. I shall learn skating den.. Stella wanna teach mi.. hmm.. Kelvin's wife.. hahaz.. den I've no say.. coz its dear who ask her to teach mi de.. hahaz.. heez.. hohohohoho..
yaa.. recently Iskandar msg mi say he's gg in army end of this month.. well.. all the best to him.. hope he get use to the environment bax.. hahaz..
yaa.. recently oso.. qianhui & mi lyk.. distance drifting apart agn.. I dono watts the reason tis tym round.. but definitely.. I guess.. she's kinda angry with mi.. for watt? I dono.. Haiz.. dono laa.. I don wanna be vexed over frenship stuffs le.. I juz wanna be hapi.. hahaz.. lyk I promised dear.. no matter watt happened.. I will stay happi.. hahaz.. juz lyk for the past week.. i've been extremely happi spending my tym with my precious dear! Hahaz.. I don wanna be unhapi le.. not anymore.. if I tink im happier with other frenz.. i'll go with them.. if I tink they'll make mi sad.. I guess.. juz forget it bax.. Haiz.. I onli noe.. frenz are pplz whom we will share all our sorrows & joys.. not hiding everything from mi or lying to mi.. & I HATE LIARS!! If eva I found out myself being cheated by my close fren.. I tink I rather give upp tis frenship.. coz I tink its not worth it.. I tot close frenz are suppose to be true to each other? But y is tis happening? Lying to each other? Tats not close fren anymore! Ryt? Hahaz.. cant be bothered now..
hmm.. juz wanna say a few words to these following pplz.. hahaz.. here goes..
Kris.. my beloved senior!
Dearest Kris darling.. thank you for remembering mi even aft u graduated.. I LOVE YOU! We spent many tym together.. all the concerts we went together.. all the places we went together.. all our photos.. our memories.. our tyms in band.. our duets.. Fate of the god.. La Storia.. I miss them every now & den.. u noe? I hope when u leave mi for a better future.. please don forget tis junior of urs have u in mind.. all the tym.. hope u wont forget all our happi memories.. okiee? Once agn.. Kris.. I LOVE YOU! I (''v'') U..
Hani & Jaz..
Hello deariez.. we've quite close recently.. playing pool.. studying together.. playing.. joking around.. thank you.. for making mi happi & not sad.. tyms had with u guys will nv get bored or sad!.. hahaz.. thanks for spending tym with mi.. heez.. take good care of yourself okiee? Don fall sick or watt ah.. kekekeke..
Samuel didi..
Hello didi.. how are u? still playing dota izzit? Lata I don talk to u den u noe ah! Hahaz.. hmm.. muz study okiee? Don keep playing hor.. muz be guai ah.. hahaz.. hmm.. anyway.. thanks for tolerating my naggings.. coz always nag at u ryt? Ask u study.. ryt? Hahaz.. wan u gd laa.. okiee? Sry if I made u hate mi for tat okiee? Hmm.. hahaz.. take care okiee?
Qianhui..
Gal.. I dono watt happened between us.. eva since the last unhappiness.. we seems to have been behaving awkwardly towards each other.. no longer tat open towards each other.. though I tried to be normal.. lyk how we are lyk last tym.. things seems to be difficult.. Sry.. its all I can say.. I wanna care for u.. show u concern.. but I don seems to do it well.. I tried to make u speak up whenever u're with mi.. I tried to make u tel mi watts in u.. but all I noe is.. u seems to refuse to tel mi or even let mi noe.. okiee.. tats ur privacy.. i've no ryts to interfere.. but no matter watt.. I reli don wish to see u sad or unhapi.. serious.. gal.. there's a huge gap between us.. all I can say is.. i've done all tat I can to hold on to tis frenship of ours.. but im reli tired.. its lyk.. no matter how hard I try to make u hapi.. u don seems to be able to be truthful towards mi.. which I tink it's a fact tat u don find mi the best person to turn to.. well.. if tats the case.. I shall leave our frenship to fate.. to destiny.. lyk watt ppl always says.. let nature take its courses.. ryt? Everything shui Yuan bax.. if we're fate to be frenz foreva.. we will.. but if we're not.. no matter watt we do.. it will nv be ours.. I hope if one day.. u tink tat im leaving u.. please don tink tat I don wanna be ur fren.. i've tried.. or in fact.. done all tat I can to prolong tis frenship.. I cherish our frenship.. but lyk I said.. things din turn out the way I wan.. hope u get tis ryt.. okiee? I noe u read my blog.. so I noe u'll see tis msg tat I'm telling u now.. well.. please don be sad.. im not leaving u foreva.. if u nids mi.. u can turn to mi.. i'll be there for u.. take care..
Hahaz.. here come the last person.. my very very important man in tis life.. of coz.. he's none other than my precious dear..
Bao Bei! Lurbe u! sooo much! heez.. thank you for teaching mi watts happi & how to be happi.. the tym I had with u is very crucial & memorable.. be it happi or sad.. I cherish every second of them.. but now u where got make mi sad de hor? Every time make mi smile & laugh.. hor? Tats why I cant bear to leave u agn le.. =D.. but u huh.. every time got jealous over little things.. but im happi to noe u did laa.. coz it shows tat u care mah.. hahaz.. =D.. & u huh.. every time call mi 'nui ren' & 'girlfriend'.. cannot call mi darling izzit? Last tym always call mi darling.. now keep calling mi tis two names.. lyk weird weird de lehz.. heez.. okiee laa.. since u lyk den call lolz.. hahaz.. forgive u.. coz u call mi honey & lao po.. hahaz.. *lame*.. diaoz.. hahaz.. dear! Thank you.. for always being sweet to mi hor.. hahaz.. lurbe yaa!!.. heez.. next month gonna be our 3yrs anniversary le.. any plan to celebrate it? Hahaz.. I guess u would wan mi to pei u the whole day ryt? Heez.. okiee laa.. hmm.. pei u lolz.. who ask u my dear ryt?.. hahaz.. my 'nan ren'.. kekeke.. bleahz.. okiee laa.. I juz pray tat u will be successful in ur work.. & tat u're happi & healthy.. always.. okiee? Lurbe yaa lots.. muackz.. *hugz*.. miss yaa..
Hmm.. watt else I wanna say?? Yaa.. almost forget! One of the event im looking forward to is my NCO music exchange on the 20th & 21st!! im sooo looking forward to it.. I miss all my NCO frenz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally gotta see them soon.. real soon.. hahaz.. pplz.. i'll be looking forward these two days.. at woodlands ring sec ryt?.. I shall see u guys there man! hahaz.. meanwhile.. take care.. don fall sick.. if not lata cannot go for NCO gathering.. heez.. ohh yaa.. Wilson.. all the best for yaa Montfiesta.. okiee? Hahaz.. muz do ur best hor.. i'll be there to see ur band! Hahaz.. good luck in advance! =D
Okiee laa.. nagging shall stop here bax.. hahaz.. hmm yaa.. heyy.. Maria.. y nv c u at ECP? i've down for more than a week.. but still nv see u.. hahaz.. was tinking of asking u to play pool with mi.. hahaz.. okiee laa.. gotta go.. take care pplz.. smile always.. don frown.. hahaz.. Heez..




No comments:
Post a Comment