today is Wilson's concert.. now is 4pm.. I waiting for tym to pass.. so can go & mit Jaryl they all.. Hmm.. hopefully tonight will be an enjoyable night bax.. Yupp..
Haiz.. lyk I said.. I've been feeling kinda low recently.. Hmm.. dear msg mi last night.. ask mi watt happened.. y am I so unhappy.. but I just replied nothing.. I dono how to tel him the feelings within mi.. I feel uncomfortable.. but.. words just couldn't come out of my mouth.. watt is happening? I dono oso.. Haiz.. I just hope tat tis kind of feelings would fade off soon.. I hate tis feeling now!!
Yesterday went for band practise.. but arrived late.. 9+am.. Jais nv come.. tat stupid fat ass came.. wat the fark.. feeling low & I see him.. worsen my mood! Damn him laa.. anyway.. they started their SYF 2007 choice piece.. ''To Challenge The Sky And Heavens Above''.. kinda easy oso laa.. but responds from the band is bad.. Haiz.. though I kept quiet.. but I sincerely hope they will start practicing now.. so they won't regret agn.. I do not want to see any of them crying agn for sorrows.. I want them to cry with joy.. cry because they succeeded in achieving watt they wanted all along.. Hmm.. yeshh.. tats the feeling in mi now.. want them good.. finally.. my sec1s Banditz got their band T-shirt le.. =D.. yay! they're happi oso.. hmm.. watt else I wanna say? Dono lehz..
Yaa.. tat day aft the music exchange.. NCOs separated.. some went to causeway point.. some went to PS.. watt I sad ending.. I tot all of us will be able to go far east for our dinner.. but ended upp all separated.. I went to PS with jaryl they all.. went to eat KFC.. den go to Istana Park.. Haiz.. dono laa.. lyk no mood to write le lehz.. nvm laa.. just continue laa..
Tat tym went for Maths.. Hani told mi tat ms Loo knew abt watt happened btwn mi & qianhui.. first thing in my mind is.. 'not agn? Involve another teacher? Damn it!'.. follow up by all the 'whys??' lolz.. watt else.. den Hani told mi coz she at jf house having Maths.. etc.. *speechless*.. & she cried! Haiz.. repeat scene.. just lyk tat tym.. ohhh goshh.. watt should I do?? I don wanna talk to teachers agn over friendship.. I don wanna go into HOD room for friendship.. I don wanna have any friendship problem! ARGHH!!!!!!!!! i'm really gg mad over all these kind of stuffs le laa.. can't these stupid stuffs just get out of my life? can't they just scram?? Its lyk.. watt the hell lolz.. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't stand it any longer.. i've had enough.. I wanna stop everything NOW!!!! how long does it takes to change a person? One day? Two days? One month? Two months? Or even yrs? If these goes on.. I tink the one crying will be mi.. the one gg to teachers will be mi.. the one landed in hospital or even mental hospital WILL BE MI!!!!! ohhh Fark! I need a break.. I need to be free from all these craps.. I need all these to leave mi now!! y can't my days be as happi as I want?? Y? y? y? y? y? y?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz.. lyk I said.. I've been feeling kinda low recently.. Hmm.. dear msg mi last night.. ask mi watt happened.. y am I so unhappy.. but I just replied nothing.. I dono how to tel him the feelings within mi.. I feel uncomfortable.. but.. words just couldn't come out of my mouth.. watt is happening? I dono oso.. Haiz.. I just hope tat tis kind of feelings would fade off soon.. I hate tis feeling now!!
Yesterday went for band practise.. but arrived late.. 9+am.. Jais nv come.. tat stupid fat ass came.. wat the fark.. feeling low & I see him.. worsen my mood! Damn him laa.. anyway.. they started their SYF 2007 choice piece.. ''To Challenge The Sky And Heavens Above''.. kinda easy oso laa.. but responds from the band is bad.. Haiz.. though I kept quiet.. but I sincerely hope they will start practicing now.. so they won't regret agn.. I do not want to see any of them crying agn for sorrows.. I want them to cry with joy.. cry because they succeeded in achieving watt they wanted all along.. Hmm.. yeshh.. tats the feeling in mi now.. want them good.. finally.. my sec1s Banditz got their band T-shirt le.. =D.. yay! they're happi oso.. hmm.. watt else I wanna say? Dono lehz..
Yaa.. tat day aft the music exchange.. NCOs separated.. some went to causeway point.. some went to PS.. watt I sad ending.. I tot all of us will be able to go far east for our dinner.. but ended upp all separated.. I went to PS with jaryl they all.. went to eat KFC.. den go to Istana Park.. Haiz.. dono laa.. lyk no mood to write le lehz.. nvm laa.. just continue laa..
Tat tym went for Maths.. Hani told mi tat ms Loo knew abt watt happened btwn mi & qianhui.. first thing in my mind is.. 'not agn? Involve another teacher? Damn it!'.. follow up by all the 'whys??' lolz.. watt else.. den Hani told mi coz she at jf house having Maths.. etc.. *speechless*.. & she cried! Haiz.. repeat scene.. just lyk tat tym.. ohhh goshh.. watt should I do?? I don wanna talk to teachers agn over friendship.. I don wanna go into HOD room for friendship.. I don wanna have any friendship problem! ARGHH!!!!!!!!! i'm really gg mad over all these kind of stuffs le laa.. can't these stupid stuffs just get out of my life? can't they just scram?? Its lyk.. watt the hell lolz.. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't stand it any longer.. i've had enough.. I wanna stop everything NOW!!!! how long does it takes to change a person? One day? Two days? One month? Two months? Or even yrs? If these goes on.. I tink the one crying will be mi.. the one gg to teachers will be mi.. the one landed in hospital or even mental hospital WILL BE MI!!!!! ohhh Fark! I need a break.. I need to be free from all these craps.. I need all these to leave mi now!! y can't my days be as happi as I want?? Y? y? y? y? y? y?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment