Thursday, April 28, 2005

moi bdae..

3 more days to my bdae!! Hapi.. hapi.. hapi.. hapi.. :D

Today back here agn.. hahaz.. J.. hmm.. wat do I wanna say?? Ehhh.. dono oso leh.. not much thing to update la.. coz all written in the previous post.. hahaz.. I noe the previous post is indeed a very long one.. hahaz.. but feel lyk saying thank you to some pplz.. heez.. okie.. here goes.....

("v")++==tO mY dEaR dEaR...==++("v")
dEaR.. we juz pass our 33 mths anniversary.. 1008 days of being together.. hahaz.. got happiness & sadness.. hmm.. somehow I noe I made u sad coz of my reactions towards sth.. but I hope u haf owayz enjoyed the tym tat we had had together.. I enjoyed myself.. hahaz.. as I recall all the 1008 days of being wif u.. frm the beginning til now.. I'll be smiling to myself.. or crying.. or both.. heez.. -_-".. hmm.. as I said.. we had memories.. wonderful memories which other ppl doesn't noe.. mabe they noe.. coz I told them.. but most of the doesnt.. hahaz.. hmm.. dEaR.. I LOVE YOU!!! Hahaz.. mabe im silly being so devoted towards u or mabe im stupid for doing tat.. coz ppl haf been telling mi tat we cant predict wats gonna happen in future.. but u noe wat?? I don gif a damn to watt they say!!! Rmb I asked u over the phone.. how many more yrs will we be together?? & u said 50.. & I ask y.. u said shuan ming shi (fortune teller) say u can live up to 66 yrs old?.. & I was lyk.. watt the.. hahaz.. rmb we cried together while trying to solve our prob over the phone? Rmb we went round S'pore.. almost everywhere?? Those are sweet memories.. may it be sad or hapi.. those are memories wif u!! :p heez.. rmb the 1st tym we went to each other's hse to mit up wif our family? How tensed the both of us was? As I recall.. im laughing.. even til now when im typing it out.. hahahaz.. :p dEaR.. thank u.. for all tat u've done for mi.. for the past 1008 days.. all the blue roses tat u gave mi for valentine's day.. dolphins for my bdae.. thank u for remembering tat those are my favourites!! Anyway.. I guess I write til here bax.. there's some more ppl to go.. [lOvInG yOu oWaYz..].. muackz!!*huggiez*

tO: jAzReN
thank you gal.. frm sec 1 til now.. sec 4.. we've been frenz.. hmm.. by the way.. jaz is a cute little gal.. wif very nice long hair.. very pretty.. hahaz.. juz a lot more to say abt her.. err.. though last tym had some misunderstanding.. but I hope everything is fine now.. :p..though I've known u for sooo long.. I noe somehow or rather Im not ur closest fren.. mabe juz a fren.. but u're one whom I trusted a lot.. hmm.. though not as close as I was to qianhui.. but there's quite a lot tat we can talk yeah? Hahaz.. anyway.. thx for being there when im feeling low (sometyms) or when im reli in bad mood.. I apologise if once I made u unhapi.. which I noe I did.. [thx to hong yi.. tats y I noe..].. sry I've caused unhappiness to u.. sry yeah?? Hahaz.. well.. frenz foreva..

tO: HaNiFaH
hi dear.. mabe u visit my blog.. mabe u don.. but I noe jaz do.. hahaz.. anyway.. lyk I said to jaz.. THANK YOU!! For being my fren.. since sec 1.. though don reli noe u in sec 1.. but we got closer in sec 2.. rite? Hahaz.. recently tat 'incident'.. hmm.. I guess other den let it pass.. there's nth we can do.. but u seems to be stressed up over studies wor.. muz relax.. den brain can work well.. okie?? If u keep forcing urself to learn.. u'll end up noeing nth.. mabe we use different study method.. but I don wanna c u sad.. or unhapi.. or whatever coz u burn midnight oil.. neither do I wanna c ur health being affected.. okie? Muz take care of urself.. I noe u wanna do well for exams.. but don be stressed up okiee? Cheer up dude!! Ehh.. same as jaz.. u're someone whom I trust quite a lot.. but somehow.. I feel there's a gap in between us la.. generation gap?? Hahaz.. im old!! In 2 days tym mah.. heez.. no la.. kidding.. hmm.. watts reli the cause of our 'gap'.. no idea.. we gif some tot abt it okiee? Hahaz.. anyway.. juz write til here bax.. take care fren.. frenz foreva..

tO: sUsU gAnG of 30th NCO camp 2004
susu.. Wilson.. Geraldine.. shahir.. jaryl.. daryl.. darul.. Johnson.. wanting.. Melissa.. etc.. guys.. I miz u all so much!!! Sobs.. wonder how u guys now.. im not close to everyone.. but I miz u guys ever since we parted the last meeting.. I cant wait to mit u guys agn during the holiday.. though almost all of us will be taking our O & N level exams.. but I still hope we'll be able to mit up for once or more during the june holidays.. yeah? I don wish to our distance being drift apart.. Haiz.. anyway..thank u to each & everyone of u for being such a gd pal all along.. frm NCO camp til we parted.. I hope we'll reli be frenz foreva!! Well.. take care okiee? Tataz.. miz u guys lots!!!

well.. so far.. I guess those ppl whom I've thank in my blog.. they played an impt part in moi life.. I don care whether they once hurt mi.. for tmr wun be the same.. I trust them not to do the same thing agn.. coz I believe there's miracles.. & I noe tat trust in frenz is very impt.. they might hurt mi once.. but I noe I hurt them too.. not physically.. but mentally.. not external.. but internal.. hahaz. Crapping arnd man! Heez.. but true la.. thank u all.. for making my life a wonderful one.. I'll nv forget all the moments we had together.. take care ppl.. I'll update agn la.. okiee? Relax.. hahaz.. c ya soon..

No comments: