Wednesday, April 27, 2005

hii....

MY BIRTHDAY COMING!!!!! IM TURNING 17!!!!!

Halo.. back to update.. hahaz.. recently lyk so lazy to update lyk tat.. now actually write out wat I wanna say first.. den lata copy & paste into the post.. hahaz. Faster rite? Heez.. my bdae coming.. turning 17 le.. one yr older!! L.. Haiz.. nvm.. but im hapi.. hahaz.. ehhh... actually tis yr.. don reli expect presents frm frenz.. -_-".. last yr le mah.. lata I sad sia.. hahaz.. **tis onli applies to my frenz la.. ahmm.. not my dear.. hahaz.. :p [so evil.. but tats coz I trust tat we will last ma.. I believe in my dear.. hahaz..]..

Anyway.. hmm.. recently got some prob.. not coz of dear.. but coz of frenz.. Haiz.. had some argument.. or rather misunderstanding bax.. but its sorted out.. thx to ms shek [HOD of humanities] & ms Elaine Chong.. our teacher.. hahaz. Had a mediation session in Mr. Tay's office.. den sort everything out.. actually don intend to care so much.. coz exam coming.. wanna concentrate on exam first.. but order by HOD.. no choice but to go.. Haiz.. den.. aft abt 2 hrs.. everything solved.. hahaz.. hmm.. heart is feeling better la.. heez.. aft all is gd fren once.. hahaz.. anyway.. since it's a misunderstanding.. im partly at fault.. here I apologise.. ++Sry.. Qianhui++.. err.. I guess tis argument between us.. is not coz of one or two days thing bax.. in between there's a bit here & there sth gg on bax.. [which I considered as bad-mouthing].. hahaz.. anyway.. things are over.. I hope now everything will reli be fine.. frm today on.. heez.. J

Well.. I gotta noe tat some people out there are concerned abt mi & Zhanyu.. well.. to people out there who are concerned [those not concerned one can juz scroll down or leave my blog.. coz my blog is meant for my frenz hu is reli concern abt mi but dare not approach mi dex.. not for hypocrites or sarcastic passerby.. thank u!!].. okie.. back to watt I was saying.. mi & Zhanyu is doin very well.. so far.. everything is very fine.. no longer lyk before.. thank u.. for being concerned enuff to actually take the effort to read my blog to update urself abt mi.. :p.. hmm.. no nid to worry abt mi & Zhanyu.. we noe how to settle our prob ourselves le.. though sometimes quarrel over jealousy.. or some little unhappiness.. other than tat.. we're doin very well.. heez.. but lyk I said.. I wld wanna concentrate on moi studies now.. exams coming.. den mabe wun haf the tym to c him or tok to him.. den mabe coz of tis I'll get frustrated or sad.. so I hope my frenz out there can understand.. okie? J thx a lot dude.. heez.. hmm.. other than making mi jealous.. he's been treating mi very well.. [don tink he bully mi lyk b4.. okie?] no longer bully mi le.. but dotes on mi more.. hahaz.. ehhh.. watt else abt us?? Hmm.. yupp.. sometimes coz he working.. den neglect mi.. den I very unhapi over tis.. den throw temper on him.. lyk.. ignore him for a few days.. but I guess he knew whyy I got angry.. so he'll auto apologise to mi de.. heez.. anyway.. aft all we're fine.. :p I noe some of my frenz don believe tat he changed.. but trust mi for once.. he reli changed.. okie? He's moi dear.. I don wan my frenz to look down on him or don lyk him.. coz somehow or rather.. hu wld lyk their own frenz to detest their boyfren.. rite?? Some logic here.. hahaz.. :).. criminal got a chance to turn over a new leaf.. some more my dear is not criminal.. of coz he muz haf the chance to turn over a leaf la!!! Heez.. well.. I guess there's juz too much for mi to tok abt mi & Zhanyu le.. for frenz hu are concerned.. ask mi personally.. I'll keep u update on watt are the things u wanna noe.. okie? Heez..

Well.. our sch juz had her 25th anniversary celebration on the 23rd April 2005. [Matthias, ck & say hai's bdae.. hahaz..]..hmm.. to mi.. its kinda an advantage to mi.. coz.. there's a lot of food!!!! Hahaz.. I enjoyed some of the food.. heez.. nice.. guest-of-honour for the learning fiesta was Mr. Hawazi Daipi.. Mrs. Hawazi's hubby.. heez.. my geo teacher.. hahaz.. hmm.. ohhh yaa.. sth shocking happened when I was in the band room tat day.. Maria msged mi..(for some of my frenz.. I tink u guys noe hu she is bax..) say she's in our sch.. so I was lyk.. okie.. so I ask her where is she.. hu she wif.. den wanna mit up anot.. etc.. & she said okie.. -_-".. hahaz.. so I went back to class & told chuti, yu zhen abt tis.. den they say they oso wanna c her.. so they went wif mi.. :p.. when im on my way gg to canteen.. she, rachalle & fabiene was walking towards mi.. so tats how we met.. the first impression of her is lyk.. hmm.. she look abit lyk Sabrina [our head prefect, Kelvin's girlfren..hahaz..].. den rachalle introduce.. den I say hi to her.. she say hi to mi.. but she's giving mi a look as though I look very scary.. hahaz.. tats wat I tink la.. im kinda tensed.. den din reli dare to look at her.. so I asked rachalle how is she.. is she doin well.. etc.. den aft tat we separated.. aft they left.. chuti & yu zhen told mi sth la.. *P&C arh.. don wanna say.. lata people tink yy hor.. hahaz. No la.. its juz some comments la.. don tink yy wor.. Jden as I was walking out of sch.. I saw her agn.. but tis tym nv say anything.. juz walked passed each other.. hahaz.. hmm.. den aft tat I went home.. was lyk damn tired.. den reached home I slpt.. all the way til nitez.. abt 10+ den wake upp.. den slp agn.. den wake upp agn.. hahaz..*siao la.. hahaz..

& guess watt.. i gotta c her agn the day aft.. on the 24.. (mi & dear's 33 mths anniversary..) aft I went to ck bbq.. I went to mit dear at ecp.. den I msged her.. ask if she's at ecp.. den she say she's at hvper..[dear's workplace].. so I was lyk.. okie.. though not hapi abt it.. but juz keep quiet la.. coz dear tat day tired ma.. don wanna fan him la.. den tat day roy.. ron.. terence.. deon.. maria.. Samantha was there.. maria & Samantha seems to be having some private conversation that they doesn't wanna let mi noe.. Haiz.. forget it.. tis is sth I don lyk.. hahaz.. hack la.. hmm.. aft tat maria suddenly ask Samantha & terence to keep quiet.. so tats wat makes mi reli suspect them for talking abt mi la.. Haiz.. zhi ren zhi mian bu zhi xin.. we dono watt a person will do behind our back.. so the best thing is either keep quiet abt it or confront tat person.. I tot of keeping quiet abt it.. but I feel so uncomfortable.. so I msged her at nite.. ask if they're toking abt mi.. she said ya.. they're toking abt BDS.. im lyk.. huh?? Sure anot?? Den I ask y they seems to be hiding sth.. den she say no.. coz they wanna try to make deon guess watt they're toking abt.. diaoz.. dono la.. Samantha don seems to be reli pleased seeing mi arnd.. anyway.. I've got roy & ron to entertain mi.. hahaz.. ron showed mi his gf!! Watt a sweet-looking one.. :p.. den he oso showed mi his doggy.. so cute!! Terence showed mi his toO.. so small & cute.. hahaz.. J.. but is reli nice to haf them entertaining mi la.. if not dear sit there juz keep quiet.. nv tok to mi.. den im left out.. Haiz.. oso dono watt he wans.. in front of ppl every time lyk don wanna tok to mi lyk tat.. but aft tat when onli the both of us den he'll speak up.. Haiz.. watts his prob?? Dono.. dono.. & dono.. hahaz.. mabe find one day.. tok out everything lolz.. I don lyk to owayz lyk tat.. the feeling sux to the core lolz..

I seems to haf written a lot today wor.. lazy to write le la.. hahaz.. ohhh yaa.. one very important thing to do!!! ==++CONGRATS TO WILSON & GERALDINE!!++==.. they patched.. hahaz.. hopefully they'll last tis tym round.. don brk agn arh.. heez.. relationship muz not end so fast.. okie? (if they are reading moi blog la.. they'll noe..) hmm.. okie la.. go first.. anything I'll update agn.. take care dudes.. lurve u guys.. muackz.. heez.. tatax.. :p

No comments: