Tmr is moi bdae le!!!! Heez.. J
Tmr is moi bdae le.. heez.. gg out wif dear tmr.. hahaz.. go where?? Dono lehz.. heez.. can spend my day wif dear hapi le.. coz he everyday so bz.. hard to even c him once a week.. Haiz.. *miss him so much lehx..*.. heez.. so hope to reli spend a gd tym wif him tmr.. hahaz.. wondering watts he's gonna get for mi.. hahaz.. aft my bdae.. gonna tink watt am I suppose to get for him for his bdae.. last yr bought him a big bear.. coz he wan.. but tis yr dono yet.. heez.. :p
dear juz now told mi he reserved a table at a restaurant.. [shock!!].. im lyk.. its gonna be expensive ryt??.. I ask him.. den he say no.. den I him where are we gg to?? He don wanna tel mi.. Haiz.. another surprise?? Hahaz.. heez.. ytd spent my day wif dear at ecp.. thank god he called mi in the morning.. if not I don tink I'll still be gg to sch le.. some more go CL oral.. coz wake up late mah.. wake up arnd 6am.. den haf to rush to sch.. den talk to dear a while.. he ask mi to mit him aft ach.. say he off day today.. den wanna mit mi.. hahaz.. den I say I contact him agn lolz.. oso dono if I got anything on anot mah.. hahaz.. den in the end went to mit him la.. coz miss him mah.. hahaz.. but my CL oral.. I don tink I did well.. was feeling sleepy.. den dono watt am I doin.. Haiz.. read oso din read properly.. 1st tym sia.. cannot let tis happen agn le!!! Muz buck upp.. cant slack le.. heez.. hmm.. den aft I went to mit dear at his house.. den he say take cab to ecp.. den go lolz.. hahaz.. den aft tat sit there slack.. play wif puppy.. so cutez sia.. den ah Meng come.. provoke mi.. den blah blah blah.. don wanna talk abt tis la.. Haiz.. sianz.. hahaz.. den dear wan mi to learn skating.. at 1st don wan.. coz scared.. den in the end dear say he teach mi.. den okiee lolz.. go learn for the sake of learning sth new la.. hahaz.. den aft tat dear change to figure skate teach mi.. den aft skate back to hvper.. den Kelvin [dear's boss] ask mi fun anot.. I say ya.. but im scared.. den he say skate a few more tym den wun scared le.. den he ask mi to buy a skate at his new shop.. den im lyk.. huh??.. but frankly speaking.. mabe buying la.. for the sake of dear.. pei him skate lolz.. hahaz.. but dono la.. one pair of skate 100 over.. Haiz.. hahaz.. hmm.. c how bax.. hahaz.. but of coz I wanna pei him when I can la.. hmm.. tink abt it agn.. hahaz.. den aft tat go play billiard wif ah Meng.. Xiao long & xing zhong.. den arnd 8:30 finish playing.. den aft tat go back to hvper.. den hvper closing le.. dear wanna go practise figure skate at rink.. den I pei him go rink.. aft tat Xiao long say he wanna go him le.. coz gg Yishun find his cousin go pub.. hahaz.. den xin zhong go ah Meng’s hse.. den I tel dear I go wif Xiao long coz he dono watt tym he wanna go home mah.. den cant be I stay til very late mah.. lata I tired lehz.. heez.. den I go off wif Xiao long.. den he wait for bus wif mi.. until I got up the bus den he leave.. hahaz.. den aft tat.. hmm.. I go home lolz.. reach home 10:30.. den call dear a while lata.. say I reach home le.. den he still practicing at rink.. wif Kelvin they all.. den okiee lolz.. den I go do chores.. den slp.. hahaz.. :)
den today wake upp quite late.. but its lyk.. wake upp den slp back.. wake upp den slp back tat kind.. recently everyday lyk tat lehz.. Haiz.. oso dono watts wrong wif mi.. stress agn?? Maybe lolz.. Haiz.. hmm.. den today dear taking over the new rollerline shop.. means he's boss le la.. den taking the key today.. he muz be very hapi den.. :p.. hapi for him.. hopefully he'll be more matured aft he has his own business to take care of.. but tat oso means he's gonna be much more bz den b4.. & wld haf no tym for mi.. no tym to pei mi.. sob sob.. (":).. so sad.. dear.. im gonna miss u badly.. very badly!!! Haiz.. watt to do.. he’s bz.. he nids to work now.. I muz understand tis point.. I cant be selfish.. though very sad abt tis.. I still muz gif dear my support.. hahaz.. muz always look at the bright side.. heez.. hmm.. wish dear all the best in his career.. & hope he'll be successful in it.. hahaz.. anyway.. bdae tmr.. don wanna be sad today.. heez.. :p.. dear is gonna haf dinner wif his frenz.. I wonder if Maria will be there.. Haiz.. I seems to be still bothered by her.. even though she explains to mi abt her & dear.. but im still having doubts towards her.. I don reli noe her well aft all.. hahaz.. I prefer to trust my own close frenz.. heez.. its natural for ppl to haf tis kind of feeling I guess.. hahaz.. I mean when they juz gotta noe a new person.. hahaz.. :p..
okiee la.. gtg.. take care pplz.. will update agn de.. juz be patient yeah?? Hahaz.. tatax..
Tmr is moi bdae le.. heez.. gg out wif dear tmr.. hahaz.. go where?? Dono lehz.. heez.. can spend my day wif dear hapi le.. coz he everyday so bz.. hard to even c him once a week.. Haiz.. *miss him so much lehx..*.. heez.. so hope to reli spend a gd tym wif him tmr.. hahaz.. wondering watts he's gonna get for mi.. hahaz.. aft my bdae.. gonna tink watt am I suppose to get for him for his bdae.. last yr bought him a big bear.. coz he wan.. but tis yr dono yet.. heez.. :p
dear juz now told mi he reserved a table at a restaurant.. [shock!!].. im lyk.. its gonna be expensive ryt??.. I ask him.. den he say no.. den I him where are we gg to?? He don wanna tel mi.. Haiz.. another surprise?? Hahaz.. heez.. ytd spent my day wif dear at ecp.. thank god he called mi in the morning.. if not I don tink I'll still be gg to sch le.. some more go CL oral.. coz wake up late mah.. wake up arnd 6am.. den haf to rush to sch.. den talk to dear a while.. he ask mi to mit him aft ach.. say he off day today.. den wanna mit mi.. hahaz.. den I say I contact him agn lolz.. oso dono if I got anything on anot mah.. hahaz.. den in the end went to mit him la.. coz miss him mah.. hahaz.. but my CL oral.. I don tink I did well.. was feeling sleepy.. den dono watt am I doin.. Haiz.. read oso din read properly.. 1st tym sia.. cannot let tis happen agn le!!! Muz buck upp.. cant slack le.. heez.. hmm.. den aft I went to mit dear at his house.. den he say take cab to ecp.. den go lolz.. hahaz.. den aft tat sit there slack.. play wif puppy.. so cutez sia.. den ah Meng come.. provoke mi.. den blah blah blah.. don wanna talk abt tis la.. Haiz.. sianz.. hahaz.. den dear wan mi to learn skating.. at 1st don wan.. coz scared.. den in the end dear say he teach mi.. den okiee lolz.. go learn for the sake of learning sth new la.. hahaz.. den aft tat dear change to figure skate teach mi.. den aft skate back to hvper.. den Kelvin [dear's boss] ask mi fun anot.. I say ya.. but im scared.. den he say skate a few more tym den wun scared le.. den he ask mi to buy a skate at his new shop.. den im lyk.. huh??.. but frankly speaking.. mabe buying la.. for the sake of dear.. pei him skate lolz.. hahaz.. but dono la.. one pair of skate 100 over.. Haiz.. hahaz.. hmm.. c how bax.. hahaz.. but of coz I wanna pei him when I can la.. hmm.. tink abt it agn.. hahaz.. den aft tat go play billiard wif ah Meng.. Xiao long & xing zhong.. den arnd 8:30 finish playing.. den aft tat go back to hvper.. den hvper closing le.. dear wanna go practise figure skate at rink.. den I pei him go rink.. aft tat Xiao long say he wanna go him le.. coz gg Yishun find his cousin go pub.. hahaz.. den xin zhong go ah Meng’s hse.. den I tel dear I go wif Xiao long coz he dono watt tym he wanna go home mah.. den cant be I stay til very late mah.. lata I tired lehz.. heez.. den I go off wif Xiao long.. den he wait for bus wif mi.. until I got up the bus den he leave.. hahaz.. den aft tat.. hmm.. I go home lolz.. reach home 10:30.. den call dear a while lata.. say I reach home le.. den he still practicing at rink.. wif Kelvin they all.. den okiee lolz.. den I go do chores.. den slp.. hahaz.. :)
den today wake upp quite late.. but its lyk.. wake upp den slp back.. wake upp den slp back tat kind.. recently everyday lyk tat lehz.. Haiz.. oso dono watts wrong wif mi.. stress agn?? Maybe lolz.. Haiz.. hmm.. den today dear taking over the new rollerline shop.. means he's boss le la.. den taking the key today.. he muz be very hapi den.. :p.. hapi for him.. hopefully he'll be more matured aft he has his own business to take care of.. but tat oso means he's gonna be much more bz den b4.. & wld haf no tym for mi.. no tym to pei mi.. sob sob.. (":).. so sad.. dear.. im gonna miss u badly.. very badly!!! Haiz.. watt to do.. he’s bz.. he nids to work now.. I muz understand tis point.. I cant be selfish.. though very sad abt tis.. I still muz gif dear my support.. hahaz.. muz always look at the bright side.. heez.. hmm.. wish dear all the best in his career.. & hope he'll be successful in it.. hahaz.. anyway.. bdae tmr.. don wanna be sad today.. heez.. :p.. dear is gonna haf dinner wif his frenz.. I wonder if Maria will be there.. Haiz.. I seems to be still bothered by her.. even though she explains to mi abt her & dear.. but im still having doubts towards her.. I don reli noe her well aft all.. hahaz.. I prefer to trust my own close frenz.. heez.. its natural for ppl to haf tis kind of feeling I guess.. hahaz.. I mean when they juz gotta noe a new person.. hahaz.. :p..
okiee la.. gtg.. take care pplz.. will update agn de.. juz be patient yeah?? Hahaz.. tatax..




No comments:
Post a Comment