Sunday, April 27, 2008

when you look me in the eyes..

JONAS BROTHERS LYRICS

"When You Look Me In The Eyes"

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head up high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms,
I know that it's forever.
I just gotta let you know,
I never wanna let you go.

When you look me in the eyes.

And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
Oh


fell in love with this song. so much. yeah.. haven't been blogging. sorry.. don't have much to talk about. and don't know what to say..

anyways, my cast's removed. there's still a bit of bruises.. but it's healing well.. (: don't worry people.. i'm dead remember? ha. nothing to worry about then.. yeah.. scar on my face.. well, it's okay.. though looks does matters to like, every girl.. but it's okay. i'm fine with it. (: most i be single forever. hahas. go and be nun. (: then sorry pris and eric.. you all will have no more god-children. hahas. =X

for the past two weeks i'm like, in my motherhood. -.- looking after a 2 months old baby.. and really love the baby so much. and i concluded something.. which, everyone agrees.. -I'M READY TO BE A MOM. hahas. - tsktsk. (: i just love babies so much. they're just so cute. but somehow they really brought me a lot of happiness. just by looking at them.. when they try to talk to you, when they keep wonder what's around them.. their expressions. all so adorable. (: babies are love!~

well, gonna have a be-early birthday bash at DM's place.. BBQ.. it's for seductive members though. but i invited some skaters along too. (: hahas. was thinking if wui boon still remembers my BBQ. told him long ago.. but oh well, call him tomorrow bahhs. (: thanks leon for having this BBQ as a birthday gift. really thank you very much.. hahas. (:

of course, i'm celebrating my actual birthday with the skaters. gonna go for a movie and dinner i guess. anyways my birthday is a public holiday.. everyone is free. hahas. i hope to spend this year's birthday with the skaters. (: last year spent it in club. with secondary schoolmates. this year have two different celebration.. i feel so lucky! kat is a lucky girl.. she's loved by all her friends, deeply. =] thank you everyone.. (: those who have been with me.. going through everything for the past 3 months.. billions of thank you..

kat is turning 20 in 4 days time.. and next year she'll be 21. gosh.. time flies. sians. getting older. -.- RAHH. i wanna be young can? hais..

okay lahhs. i shall update soon bahh. with more pictures~ (:


photos timeee..


my baby! (:





nissan - skyline r34



i, me, and myself. -princess-




No comments: