Haix. I'm back lerx. Well, like before. i'm unhappy today. Yupps. Still because of dada. Haix.
My heart seems to be bleeding since that day. I don't wish to write out whatt has happened but, I don't know. I cried again. :( Haix. Anyway, I hope I can pack all my unhappiness upp and carry on my happy life. I don't want to always cry or etc. Haix.
Well, don't know whatt to write lehh. Like very empty in my mind. Could it be because I haven't been blogging? don't know. Haix.
Went back to band for the CCA fair on last Friday. It was such a let down. Haix. So disappointed lohh. The band was less than 35 members! i'm extremely sad. And the marching squad. i'm more or less like, give upp? Haix, anyway, i'm out of band. Should be like, stay away from band stuffs? Maybe I really should. But one thing i'm happy about that day was, i'm back to BDS!!!!!! :) hahas. Nevertheless, my happiness could never cover upp my sadness. Never compare a moment of happiness to the long period of sadness cause this moment of happiness will mean nothing in the end. Haix.
Hmm, I don't know whatt to say lerx. Hope i'll update soon. Yupps.




No comments:
Post a Comment